what are you watching today?

red

Uqo4z.jpg

Kinda surprised I hadn't seen this yet. Thought it was fantastic. Hopeful, melancholy and funny. Really intersting soundtrack and very unique use of music.

9jRoY.jpg

Never seen Tobey Maguire in a role where i didn't hate him for being a dink. He's a dink in this movie too but in a lovable, tortured, creepy way.

Had high expectations for this one and wasn't let down. Short and sweet well directed american horror movie. In the form of a post-apocalyptic survival story with Vampires(religious cults and cannibals as well:D) Great atmosphere like one of my favorite recent horror movies The Descent. Can't wait to get it on Blu-ray.

stake_land_movie_poster.jpg

bored, watchin stuff on instaplay

The_Sorcerers_Apprentice_48.jpgsorcerers-apprentice-ver4.jpg

LAME, kinda liked the Fantasia reference

heartless.jpg

equally bad, thought it could have been way better

it also sucks when you have to turn up the volume to max to hear what the characters are saying in their quiet, muffled voices

i only watch it for the car chases. it is sad that with such a casting, the character appear soulless and the scenario was probably written by a 12 year old. but damn those car chases !!!

ronin10.jpg

the-killing-amc-poster-550x814.jpg

Engrossing. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good mystery. Probably going to watch Stake Land again tonight if its still rented on my on demand. That and Troll Hunter are the best movie surprises of the year that didn't make it to the theatre.