what are you watching today?

red

Guest jmatsu
i liked part 1 a lot

i just figured that the sequel would be bad but it seems im wrong

nah watch it. it's pretty good. there are alot of shitty sequel movies, but there are also some good ones. example: ghostbusters 2. (arguably) maybe it wasn't as good as the first one, but was in no way terrible...good enought imo.

anyway you were being pessimistic and that's cool, but tsukamoto shinya's record speaks for itself. i'd say he deserves the benefit of the doubt (which i gave prior to viewing pt.2/which made me rent it). if you wanna be skeptical/negative nancin about some shit, i'd suggest something less complex than foreign film sequels. how about the next time i tell u that i don't hate sonicvoodoo's fit??

Guest jmatsu

anyway you'll probably be thrilled to know that beat takeshi is finally doing what he does best. making a new yakuza movie. funny, cause i'm actually alittle skeptical this time.

Guest ahmudala

Just watched Bloodspot. One hella classic movie... one of the best in my list for sure... i like old movies for some reason or another..