what are you watching today?

red

yeah, i just watched it too (<3 KG).

Pretty good overall. Atmosphere was great. A few moments that really ruined it, though... Why do horror directors always insist on the main character shootin corny ass lines whenever someone dies or they have to fight back? About 95% of horror movies would be vastly improved without all the "NOOOOOOOOOOO"s and "DIE MUTHAFUCKAAAA"s.

Guest jmatsu
i also liked it because it was based on the one of my favourites: "the shadow over insmouth".

and miskatonic sweatshirt was great :D

i've never been a huge lovecraft fan, but can see what u mean about the director trying to keep shit lovecrafty. i just wish the 2nd 3rd of the film got more wild. in concept it and the climax were sound, but the inner kid in me wanted a massacre.

you like DAGON, right?

Guest jmatsu
yeah, was speaking about Dagon. Haven't yet watched Cthulhu but I plan to do it

oh my bad. the new film, cthulhu leave more to the imagination and is a updated version i guess. it gives good appetizers, but doesn't really give you the meat. imo it was still pretty good.

the protagonist is gay, which i wouldn't care about, but h.p. lovecraft was a well documented racist and anti-homo, so i found the main character's homo-dimension rather unecessary. maybe he was so in order to show his alienation toward his family, but then again the film was funded with gay money.

Guest jmatsu
Pick me up was a great take on the hitching-thriller...

mohpickmeupbig.jpg

homecoming.jpg

baeyer,

i finally went back and got around to watching alot of the series.

the v word, jennifer and pelts were pretty good. sometimes the 1 hour duration limit works to the film's advantage, and other times i feel robbed.

oh and "incident on and off a mountain road." bree turner was pretty hot in it.

bree_turner_1.jpg

Guest jmatsu
you could have watched that instead of wasting an hour and half

qMYLV3cqLKc

is vinyan not good? i just rented it and am gonna watch it later.

is vinyan not good? i just rented it and am gonna watch it later.

well... it's slow, few things happen, the scenario is a catastrophe... Basically boring. I'd give 1 star for Emmanuelle Béart because she's fuckin hot and'd honestly watch any decent film over that one. sorry man.