what are you watching today?

red

Guest jmatsu
i REALLY REALLY want to see this movie

does anyone know where i can find it???

cthulhu.jpg

it's not that great. i'm sure you can find it in sanfran.

i just watched this. Did not expect that to happen

the director used to go to de anza, i was talking to my coworker today about this movie, she said when she saw it at cinequest, she was sitting a couple seats down from the grandma and grandpa, who she chatted with and said seemed like the sweetest people ever.

higa-eden.jpg

tonight, eden of the east

Have to (partially) agree with jmatsu. I love the whole idea of the film (much in the tradition of Charlie Kaufman's film within a film theme) but it does feel slow in places. Worth your time if you like Charlie Kaufman's other projects.

Guest jmatsu
Have to (partially) agree with jmatsu. I love the whole idea of the film (much in the tradition of Charlie Kaufman's film within a film theme) but it does feel slow in places. Worth your time if you like Charlie Kaufman's other projects.

thats the thing. a film's idea may often b great, but alot of the time shit ain't executed well.

this movie just wasn't watchable/enjoyable over all imo.

i'll be done with finals next week, after that I"ll have about 2 weeks of free time! Name some titles that I may have never watched, I'm trying to watch movies that relate to urban life or has some connection to reality. IE: Ken Park, Kids ........

i think tomorrow morning i will watch this:

robocop1poster.jpg

lately i've been all about sci-fi 80s movies (original terminator, blade runner, total recall, now this) but i'm in the mood for a really scary movie. i just watched the exorcist the other day and it was a great movie but not scary. any suggestions?