1st Ever Supreme Warehouse/sample Sale!! (is Hell Freezing Over?)

Selegna

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice 1 kfc, and yeah their sweatpants are the thickest, sickest sweatpants ever

Thanks, I'm super stoked.

Sweats are crazy thick with a great fit. My fiance even commented on the construction.

Pants look to be from Spring O3 and a have a soft flannel/felt kind of feel with front buttoned slash pockets...real comfy and a great fit.

passed by earlier today...

for those interested in the p&b's, they only had the plain toes in nut brown and coronado brown. nothing really above a 10.5...they had a good handful of 10s, 10.5 though in both.

desert boots left were only the sand and the dark brown, again, mostly 10s, 9s..a few 10.5.

clothing was pretty bad...lots of track jackets, the cereal box tees, couple malcolm tees. pastrami tees.

lots of bullet hats, scarves. menace II society hats. white, grey, black box caps...bunch of other so-so hats

few hoodies here and there...didn't really look at them.

thats about all i can recall...just went for the p&bs mainly...sorry its not more thorough!

what hoodies did you see? i didnt see any..sold out huh?

Sweats are crazy thick with a great fit. My fiance even commented on the construction.

Pants look to be from Spring O3 and a have a soft flannel/felt kind of feel with front buttoned slash pockets...real comfy and a great fit.

pants sound rad

congrats on everyone scoring the p&b's...sickest shoes! so dope to have another crack at these, too good to be true but it is... was able to land a pair of the coronado leathers (thanks c) and another pair of nutbrowns but still fiendin' for some suedes. desert boots so ill too, thanks g ;)

Congrats! The sweats and pants sound interesting... do you happen to have any pics?

Congrats! The sweats and pants sound interesting... do you happen to have any pics?

Sorry, no pics yet. But I will do my best to describe them...

They are all black and extremely heavy weight cotton with elastic and drawstring at the waist and drawstrings at leg openings. Right back slash pocket with hidden zipper, reinforced seat (like Supreme pants), 2 front slash pockets that snap closed, knees are stitched to look reinforced, panels that runs down side of each leg (like Champion sweatshirt used to have on the sides, don't know the proper term), left leg has a slash "cell phone" pocket. Whew!

Just got back from the 1st ever, once in a lifetime, super-duper Supreme warehouse sale, and let me tell you...it was okay. The sale at the store is probably better right now. But I managed to score some tan desert boots, a beenie and a light jacket.

There is a bunch of stuff still there, and a bunch of boxes lying around, but they said it's been dead the last couple days, so today is probably it.

I tried to keep an eye out for superrequests, but didn't see anything.

If anyone got a medium all black l/s soccer jersey and wants to get rid of it, or trade for a large or XL, let me know.