1st Ever Supreme Warehouse/sample Sale!! (is Hell Freezing Over?)

Selegna

So jealous,

Neckface tee's were wicked!

Depressed, now, totally. ebay prices gonna be silly, as loads of ppl gonna be bidding on any Supreme oddity.

(IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET ME A NECKFACE TEE IN A MEDIUM, THERES A HAND-JOB IN IT FOR YOU)

x x x x

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i think the neckface tees were whack. no wonder i saw them on supreme shelves for a long time and in the warehouse sale.

"your mom is a cripple" wtf?

mad resellers...all the good stuff was gone by the time i got in. you saw people coming out with garbage bags filled to capacity with supreme stuff (think santa clause with a whole bag filled with toys)

but i got 3 caps, vans syndicate chukkas, beanies, and bandanas. shirts were whack (those cereal ones wtf).

went to the reed space sale and bought even more stuff with the money i saved from supreme.

it was only worth it if you got in first or near the first.

my friends from chinatown were the first and they bought so much stuff to resell.

lucky them.

tees weren't that good...i thought they'd have some nice jackets, but nothing really that I fancied.

=/

Waited in line for over an hour and decided I'd rather not stand there all day just to end up buying some ugly crap to justify the time I spent waiting. Walked by 2 hours later and the dude in front of me still hadn't gotten in. The line was over 100 deep and barely ever moved. Picture of said line coming soon, haha. What a waste of time.

Just got back, completely out of control, there was yelling, there was fighting (almost), and the stock pretty much sucked. I managed to score some wallabees in a darker brown than dcrev's, grey suede desert boots, a crew neck sweatshirt, and 2 hats. I feel drained and slighty dirty and used.

I dunno if anyone was in line at the end, but if you saw a small asian girl who was the girl they shut the door on, that was my friend who waited for 7 hours in line for her and on my behalf since I'm in Seattle.

That sucks so bad for her, I feel terrible!

she was looking to get box tee related shirts, hoodies hats, a backpack and the Kate Moss / Raekwon shirts, does anyone know if it's even worth it for her to head back again tomorrow?

I dunno if anyone was in line at the end, but if you saw a small asian girl who was the girl they shut the door on, that was my friend who waited for 7 hours in line for her and on my behalf since I'm in Seattle.

she was looking to get box tee related shirts, hoodies hats, a backpack and the Kate Moss / Raekwon shirts, does anyone know if it's even worth it for her to head back again tomorrow?

tell her not to waster her time..they had no box anything from what i saw...or the better selling stuff like kate moss/wu stuff...

lots of pastrami tees and someone talked tees...the clark shoes were pretty much the best thing there

i was one of the last groups to get in...there were 2 pretty cute asian girls a few people behind me, might have been them...sorry to hear they didnt get anything......

tell her not to waster her time..they had no box anything from what i saw...or the better selling stuff like kate moss/wu stuff...

lots of pastrami tees and someone talked tees...the clark shoes were pretty much the best thing there

i was one of the last groups to get in...there were 2 pretty cute asian girls a few people behind me, might have been them...sorry to hear they didnt get anything......

how lame :[

pretty much all we wanted was box stuff or Kate Moss / backpack

I guess I'll check out the bay... uhoh.gif

she said she was so disappointed when she could see these asians rolling up in hummers and leaving with trashbags full of shit she knew they were just gonna resell hahaha

how lame :[

pretty much all we wanted was box stuff or Kate Moss / backpack

I guess I'll check out the bay... uhoh.gif

she said she was so disappointed when she could see these asians rolling up in hummers and leaving with trashbags full of shit she knew they were just gonna resell hahaha

she must be a serious friend to wait in line for 7 hours....sucks man...sorry to hear, rainy all day too

so i just read this exact thread on hypebeast forums (i didnt know they had forums?) and i reached 2 conclusions

a) it wasnt worth standing in line overnight for

B) everyone on the hypebeast forums is fucking retarded

oh and

c) there were grimy dudes robbing people

i was a few people behind the bunch that got the door shut on. How was it that she was on line for 7 hrs? when I was almost at the door in 1.5 hrs?

she must be a serious friend to wait in line for 7 hours....sucks man...sorry to hear, rainy all day too

strangely I barely know her, I post on another forum and I just made a thread that said "Anyone in NYC wanna do me a favor?" and she offered to do it.

I told her I'd still paypal her $20.

I'm fine with it if they didn't have any box tee items though, that's what i really wanted

i was a few people behind the bunch that got the door shut on. How was it that she was on line for 7 hrs? when I was almost at the door in 1.5 hrs?

what time did you get there?

she got there at 10:50 AM and was in line all day.

Did you cut or something?

what time did you get there?

she got there at 10:50 AM and was in line all day.

Did you cut or something?

nah i didn't cut and the way the line was moving, i don't see how she was in the line for 7 hours. the line was slow as hell but not 7 hrs long

if ya saw two tall asian *****z walk out that motherfucka' with 2 big ass garbage bags im not saying anything but them *****z got GOT! naah mean

on the other hand that shit was funny when that fat ***** in line smacked around that big headed ***** .... i would of stayed there the whole day just eatin *****z shit best believe that.o0o yeah and i was surprised how motherfuckas really carried around 800 to 1000 dollas with no muscle. thank you supreme made my month.

Saw those dudes, got booed. Line was a mess, thought about leaving a few times but stuck it through.

haha i was one of the guys at the door booing...haha

can't knock their hustle though....those japanese guys are at every supreme release religiously and they got a decnt thing going with the crew.......

haha i was one of the guys at the door booing...haha

can't knock their hustle though....those japanese guys are at every supreme release religiously and they got a decnt thing going with the crew.......

maybe the crew doesn't hold the same views as James Jebbia on reselling, I read this in an interview with him:

What's your opinion on the secondary market of Supreme products (whether it be on eBay or in one of the many boutiques in Harajuku)?

JJ: I don¹t like it very much simply because we try our best to make our clothing affordable for young people, after all Supreme is a skate brand & when I do see our things on ebay the prices are normally at least double what they should be. Basically I don¹t like people getting jacked for a T-shirt. I much prefer if someone buys something from us that they plan on wearing it & not selling .