RedHeadedStranger

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain
shes a girl...

so what?

it's okay beatle, my elbow way tops yours. i got some flappy lookin scar on my elbow where i tore a big U-shape in it and never got stitches. shit happens. and on the upside, the tat looks like it has potential. let's get a full picture of that sucker

yeah , I always thought the ellbow was allright - problem is the knee , motorcycle accident

Motorcycles are dangerous. I've broken 5 ribs, my thumb, acquired lots of scar tissue from muscle damage in my back, and some nice road rash from 5 motorcycle accidents. At least I'm still walking!

Before I answer that, what makes you think I'm South African?

you said "danke" in a post of yours on the previous page. my stepmother is south african and im pretty positive its afrinkaans for "thank you"..

am i right?

Quick question about the Samurai S510XXAI-N - is this considered an "anti-fit" cut? Kinda like my Sugar Cane x Begin jean that's baggy in the butt and makes you look like you have saddle bag thighs?

I'm a 29W (28.5" measured) in the SExIH01BK. Should I get the 29W in the Samurai S510XXAI-N? It measures 31" pre-wash but should get down to 29" after a hot soak no?

Thanks all!

I just don't want it to look like this:

CIMG2971.jpg

you said "danke" in a post of yours on the previous page. my stepmother is south african and im pretty positive its afrinkaans for "thank you"..

am i right?

"Danke" is German for thank you as well. I said that cuz I think Beatle is in Germany. Interesting though... didn't know that the afrinkaans said that! Cool!

"Danke" is German for thank you as well. I said that cuz I think Beatle is in Germany. Interesting though... didn't know that the afrinkaans said that! Cool!

ah, i didnt know it was the same either. cool though.

Guest jeffvyain

eins svie drie vier...or something like that. i'll show you my scars at some point when it's not 2am. i think i win, but that one is definitely gnarly.

Quick question about the Samurai S510XXAI-N - is this considered an "anti-fit" cut? Kinda like my Sugar Cane x Begin jean that's baggy in the butt and makes you look like you have saddle bag thighs?

I'm a 29W (28.5" measured) in the SExIH01BK. Should I get the 29W in the Samurai S510XXAI-N? It measures 31" pre-wash but should get down to 29" after a hot soak no?

Thanks all!

I just don't want it to look like this:

compare the rise of the 510 to the IHs. The 510s probably have a higher rise and you probably want to wear them higher, so get a smaller size, 28.

I wonder what happened to the 21oz 510? Is it still coming out in August? Same time as the AI-Ns... I want both but can only afford one. Same cut, so it's basically down to thick versus natural dye. hummm. :(

Or I could just procrastinate like I normally do and miss the boat on both of them.

Double hummmm. :( :(

compare the rise of the 510 to the IHs. The 510s probably have a higher rise and you probably want to wear them higher, so get a smaller size, 28.

Thanks horriblyjollyjinx. The 510 has a 11.5" front rise vs. the IH @ 10".

I still would like to know if the 510 is considered an "anti-fit" cut. I don't like how the "anti-fit" cuts look on me - that's why I sold my SC x Begin jean.

Would the 510 look like my SC x Begin did on me? With the baggy butt and saddle bag thighs?

Thanks again!

i think they are baggy but not too baggy you knwo what im getting to? hehehe just size down youll be fine and all that baggy thing will go away.. i wear 33 on diors 21 cm i wear a 33 on sam's all my sam's are a 33 but i wear a 36 on evisu's 2001 cut weird ..

Thanks horriblyjollyjinx. The 510 has a 11.5" front rise vs. the IH @ 10".

I still would like to know if the 510 is considered an "anti-fit" cut. I don't like how the "anti-fit" cuts look on me - that's why I sold my SC x Begin jean.

Would the 510 look like my SC x Begin did on me? With the baggy butt and saddle bag thighs?

Thanks again!

depends on how you size them, your SCs are two sizes too big thats why they look like that.

The 510 definitely have the hips but get the right size(snug worn high) and they'll look fine.

depends on how you size them, your SCs are two sizes too big thats why they look like that.

The 510 definitely have the hips but get the right size(snug worn high) and they'll look fine.

Thanks for the additional detail. I've done some research and found out that the S510XX cut has the roomiest thighs and widest leg openings. Damn but I think I'm gonna has to pass on this.

I've learned from my SCxBegin that no matter how cool the denim is, I won't wear it if I don't like the fit.

Oh well, I guess I just saved $475 and stuck to my "no more denim" vow!

Mahalos.

I normally size down on regular/relaxed thigh jeans. The size of my legs fills them out pretty well (unlike slim jeans which feel like they're going to bust out if I squat - but they look good so...;) ). Still tossing up between the 21oz or the AI-N. If the 21oz is looking like it's coming out earlier I might jump on that. As for the AI-N, excited as I am, I'd really like to see some normal photos of it. Samurai's studio photos can be deceiving (like the S5000CX). If they don't look like what I think they look like, I may pass.