What do you do for a living?

mufid

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

full time student.

i have no idea what i'll be doing after graduation because i don't know if i want to go with what i was studying and i hate school at the moment. soooo... there it is. most likely just start traveling and working from place to place--see what's up.

Trader Joes "crewmember" for the last 6 years

Finishing up my environmental studies degree

artist... (otherwise known as "tell me what you would rather see" or "i love it, now change the colors and make it like 10$")

i'm a professional broke ass health field student who works for slave wages counting pills and giving addicts their fix while spending money on things I really don't need in between being stingy and saving

- Full time college student (for the semester at least, possibly putting it on the backburner a few credits shy of an associates in business-admin (marketing)).

- Work full time for a real estate appraisal company.

- Starting my classes at the appraisal institute in July which i'm pumped for. Hope to get my appraisers license and try my shot at a career. Why not?

- Smoke good reefer, drink german beers and get tickets in my G35 coupe.

That's my living.

taking in lots of zinc helps you make thicker cum

no joke

So um, is it tastier that way herpsky?

As of recently I am a kindergarten teacher. I get paid to meld little kids minds and make them rattle off stupid things that come to me throughout the day, get a free lunch, get to bring my guitar in sometimes and then jam on the in-house drum kit after school too. Downside is that I often end up with combination food/snot stain patches on the shoulders of my $200 sweaters from holding crying kids and I get punched in the penis a lot for no apparent reason other than the fact that they're all 80cm tall.

Jealous of you college kids....

im also looking for a new job. so hit me up if you got the hook up.

My ideal job would preferably be in an office, girl to guy ratio of 5 girls to 2 or maybe 3 guys, packed with good looking girls, single of course, good to excellent pay, light work load, a managment position would be nice, weekends off, friday half days.

And maybe also late start mondays for those sunday drinkers.

EVERYONES IDEAL JOB...

• 4 weeks later...