Constant haters.

MadRopes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, when i clicked on this i had no idea this was a new thread. with over 60 posts this grew quick. i few years ago i got a pair of predistressed diesels off of bluefly for very cheap and was very underwhelmed. the denim was blah, the wash and fit were not flattering and construction didnt seem all there. so to answer the original topic, since i dont buy your clothes i dont give a fuck what pants you wear, which is why i rarely criticize.

for some inexplicable reason, people will continually jizz over raw denim made by Zimbabwean farmer's virgin daughters, before being sent on boats to japan, where they are constructed on pre world war levi's looms by japanese girls tied up with bondage rope while a giant squid on the middle of the factory floor tries to tentacle rape as many as possible, giving off some squid ink to give the indigo its unique shade.

hokusai_octopus.jpg

um...

where can i cop?

for my friend...

:o

If you think wearing jeans that have a pre-fade to them makes you a mallrat, then you are obviously a fucking retard. My definition of mallrat is someone who constantly shops at Abercrombie/Hollister.

You know, wearing raw denim doesn't make you some kind of unique king-shit guru for others to look up to.

aren't diesel stores usually in malls? i see no real difference in wearing diesel or abercrombie/hollister whatever (i wouldn't touch them both). at least with megacorp brands, you might be able to get away with a "i don't give a fuck my aunt bought me this shit" attitude. with diesel it's either that the consumer is garment/fashion ignorant of better quality product or that they don't want to make a financial or time-consuming commitment to buy better shit. either way you are pretty much fucked and it is inevitable that you shall be shit upon.

i personally don't discriminate against pre-faded denim as long as it is done in good taste. good luck next x-mas.

Red pretty much summed up my thoughts about predistressed denim. Seen some nice pairs from 45 rpm and DH, but I can't really justify paying so much more for it, when I can get personal distressing just by wearing in a new pair of raws. But if you have the money and can pull off the look, go for it. Clothing's a personal thing, if you're choosing to wear or not wear something based on what others think, you're just another sheep.

aren't diesel stores usually in malls? i see no real difference in wearing diesel or abercrombie/hollister whatever (i wouldn't touch them both). at least with megacorp brands, you might be able to get away with a "i don't give a fuck my aunt bought me this shit" attitude. with diesel it's either that the consumer is garment/fashion ignorant of better quality product or that they don't want to make a financial or time-consuming commitment to buy better shit. either way you are pretty much fucked and it is inevitable that you shall be shit upon.

i personally don't discriminate against pre-faded denim as long as it is done in good taste. good luck next x-mas.

Dude shut the fuck up. This is the elitest attitude bullshit I am talking about. I don't give a fuck anymore about what some faggy little forum go-er thinks about my diesels. They ARE good quality. There isn't going to be much difference in quality between a pair of Diesels and a pair of APCs. The stitching on diesels is on par.

But whatever. Just because I bought them in a mall makes them not fashionable or poor quality? Ha, and I don't even buy my jeans in a mall! And there is a huge difference between fucking AE jeans and Diesels. I guess if you had ever actually compared the two you could speak with knowledge but since you are an ignorant fuckhole, you have no right to say anything. And just because I buy things that somebody else probably has doesn't make me unfashionable or unstylish. Style is how you wear things. Not going to the store and buying all the expensive shit that you can find, and throwing it all on. Of course expensive items tend to be of better quality and cut.

Honestly, your attitude is just bullshit. You are an elitest simply put. The general population doesn't fucking care how much better stitched your acne jeans are compared to my Diesels. And going on about price? People in here have no problem spending fucking 300 dollars on Dior jeans...

I don't give a fuck anymore about what some faggy little forum go-er thinks about my diesels.

If you didn't, you wouldn't be coming here and debating it and getting so worked up over it. :D

(And in case you missed it, you can find Diors at Leone in Vancouver... it's a huge store, it's downtown and it's so in your face, that only someone who either spends all time on forums or is a complete idiot would miss it.)

Dude shut the fuck up. This is the elitest attitude bullshit I am talking about. I don't give a fuck anymore about what some faggy little forum go-er thinks about my diesels. They ARE good quality. There isn't going to be much difference in quality between a pair of Diesels and a pair of APCs. The stitching on diesels is on par.

But whatever. Just because I bought them in a mall makes them not fashionable or poor quality? Ha, and I don't even buy my jeans in a mall! And there is a huge difference between fucking AE jeans and Diesels. I guess if you had ever actually compared the two you could speak with knowledge but since you are an ignorant fuckhole, you have no right to say anything. And just because I buy things that somebody else probably has doesn't make me unfashionable or unstylish. Style is how you wear things. Not going to the store and buying all the expensive shit that you can find, and throwing it all on. Of course expensive items tend to be of better quality and cut.

Honestly, your attitude is just bullshit. You are an elitest simply put. The general population doesn't fucking care how much better stitched your acne jeans are compared to my Diesels. And going on about price? People in here have no problem spending fucking 300 dollars on Dior jeans...

do you think people who drive a ferrari would rather drive a hyundai?

do you think people who live in mansions think they'd rather live in a shack?

do you think people who drink fine wine would rather drink some wine out of a box?

the answer, most likely, is no.

are those people elitist?

maybe.

would those people give a fuck about what jealous haters (or what you might call "general population" think?

probably not.

thank you. have a nice day. :)

If you didn't, you wouldn't be coming here and debating it and getting so worked up over it. :D

(And in case you missed it, you can find Diors at Leone in Vancouver... it's a huge store, it's downtown and it's so in your face, that only someone who either spends all time on forums or is a complete idiot would miss it.)

I know where Leone is but I don't feel like paying fucking 500 dollars for 19cm Italians when I could have them for 250 or w/e in the states.

madropes, i wear seven , tr, diesel, etc. i'm wearing sevens right now.

you're an idiot to get so upset ecause some people dont like your taste, i get ragged on, but you dont see me getting all mad and calling everyone haters. grow up and get a damn life.

hey dumbo, congrats on another fucking f minus in reading comprehension. i can't blame you though...the truth hurts and reading/writing whilst in an infuriated state don't mesh too well (just like your denim and sensible fashionistas).

is there a difference between AE and diesel? probably...but not many would really care or take the time to compare. you're the douche criticizing "mallrats" while shopping at diesel. you fling around accusations of people and myself of being elitists when you're the very guy hating on people who shop at abercrombie and fitch/or wherever it is that you and your fellow "mallrats" shop at.

as you state there may not be a giant difference between apc and diesel, this could be true (although like i mentioned i don't own diesel), but i'm sure this type of argument could easily be implemeted for a "there isn't going to be much a difference between various athletic sneakers ie nike/adidas and payless shoes." or this mentality could be used to legitimize purchasing replica watches or designerknock offs.

then somewhere out of your ridiculous rant is a "of course expensive items tend to be better quality and cut." why do you think most people on this board prefer apc/dior/sams,whatever to that of your beloved diesel?

IF YOU ARE SOME STYLISH AND FASHIONABLE GUY, GREAT. THIS STILL DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE and cry baby demeanor.

come on guy...come correct or you're just going to come of as an idiot (again and again x100).

anyway you called out the haters...you fucking e-masochist.

hey dumbo, congrats on another fucking f minus in reading comprehension. i can't blame you though...the truth hurts and reading/writing whilst in an infuriated state don't mesh too well (just like your denim and sensible fashionistas).

is there a difference between AE and diesel? probably...but not many would really care or take the time to compare. you're the douche criticizing "mallrats" while shopping at diesel. you fling around accusations of people and myself of being elitists when you're the very guy hating on people who shop at abercrombie and fitch/or wherever it is that you and your fellow "mallrats" shop at.

as you state there may not be a giant difference between apc and diesel, this could be true (although like i mentioned i don't own diesel), but i'm sure this type of argument could easily be implemeted for a "there isn't going to be much a difference between various athletic sneakers ie nike/adidas and payless shoes." or this mentality could be used to legitimize purchasing replica watches or designerknock offs.

then somewhere out of your ridiculous rant is a "of course expensive items tend to be better quality and cut." why do you think most people on this board prefer apc/dior/sams,whatever to that of your beloved diesel?

IF YOU ARE SOME STYLISH AND FASHIONABLE GUY, GREAT. THIS STILL DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE and cry baby demeanor.

come on guy...come correct or you're just going to come of as an idiot (again and again x100).

hey now, dont go giving my favorite pasttime a bad name there!:D

You are a complete fucking asshole. Go die in a fire. And while your at it, make sure you contract AIDS somehow.

You are the one sitting on your computer ranting about how fucking bad my Diesels look or how terrible the quality is. Guess what, I will probably never meet your sorry ass, so I will never have to deal with your bullshit opinion in person! I will be able to go on with my life with normal people who understand that Diesels are not ugly jeans and enjoy the time I spend wearing them. And if I ever do meet you, I would like to kick you in the face, you ELITEST fucking douche bag. You are essentially calling me a hypocrite for saying Diesels are better quality then AE jeans. This is fact, not opinion so stuff it you fucking goon.