Do your jeans get rained on in the rain!?

sycamore no more

Greetings from Finland, it's +5'c and raining, and it's been like that for a few weeks now. At this time of year it's usually snowing and something like -15'c, but it seems like Santa's not going to make it this year, now that there's no snow at all.. He'd better get his sleigh pimped up. In Finland Santa makes appearances on the Christmas Eve, so I'll get my presents before you do. ;>

What? Back to the topic? Yeah, happens to me all the time.

I get in rain so often... My regular ralf dry greycast's getting nice :)..

RAIN MAKES YOU FEEL HAPPY (only when you're cycling in the evening with a thunderstormrainfall something blabla)

btw: This is my first post on this forum, so Hello!

Never rains in San Francisco either. :-\ Gotta go to So. Cal for that.

Whatt??? So cal hasn't gotten a drop of rain in weeks! It rains a lot more in the bay...you're mistaken hhahaa

I'm literally like 30 minutes from the desert...I wish it would rain a shitload and drop down to like 50 degrees :(

If it rains it rains it rains it rains. But only if it rains do ur jeans get wet. But rain alone does'nt make your jeans wet. Because rain is rain and not wet if you stay inside,....

Ah well- if only I could think a minute longer...Forgot the question already...