Self Edge X Superfuture 001.SFO Party and Meeting

kiya

I hope the next one is in nyc or tokyo:D

i second that one! there should be a lot of time in advanced notice for the next party so that we (students) can save up our piggy banks to fly out and party. supernerd style. and what would be extra dope is if we got like a special deal on hotels so that after the party.. we could hotel party! yee yee

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geez... you peepos, kiya, minya, and others, are too kind... i'm the 'fucker' who won the canes jeans n grand prize. i just never saw it coming at all. but it was quite nice to see y'all in the flesh, while i'm just a lurker right here in superfuture since '04. i'll post some pictures and my story about what had exactly happened before i came to the party...

been superbusy lately with errands and shit.

superpics up real soon including all the 'jeans' of superfuturists... i promise...

Back in Canada. That was so awesome. Totally great to meet all of you and put faces to the names. Huge, ginormous fat props to kiya and wayne for organizing and making this shindig possible...

congrats to gamma888 for being both lucky AND well-dressed (;)), the supertrash crew for getting kicked out, and everyone else for showing up and having a great time...

I'll have pictures soon.

here's the story that i'd be happy to share with you...

i was telling minya earlier yesterday that before i came to the party, i was wearing different attire... i was wearing a pair of baggy devilock jeans, oversized anything sweatshirt, and a hat to match the sweater... i was walking on haight st. with my wife who was wearing just ordinary clothes... we were very odd looking couple, so afterwards, we went back home and changed to 'match' my wife's attire. after changing my clothes, my wife said that i looked toooooooo DORKY. i just shrugged and didn't give a crap.

fast forward... i get best prize for the best dressed and very lucky to win a pair of canes jeans.

i'm actually relieved that i didn't wear anything/devilock attire otherwise i'd be joining those kidrobotic kids...

now now now, i have to decide what to get from a $400 gift card at self edge!

It was super homo:

Dude standing across the balcony: "DUDE that sugar cane shirt looks good on you"

Dude trying on plaid sugar cane shirt: "You dont think it looks too tight?"

Dude standing across the balcony: "No way dude it fits your body perfectly"

Dude I just met: "Dude what jeans are those"

Me dude: "APC English, they are like old Rescues"

Dude I just met: "Are they selvage?"

Me dude: "Yeah, straight leg"

Dude I just met: "Can I check?"

[he proceeded to flip up my cuff]

And yet very arousing

It was super homo:

Dude standing across the balcony: "DUDE that sugar cane shirt looks good on you"

Dude trying on plaid sugar cane shirt: "You dont think it looks too tight?"

Dude standing across the balcony: "No way dude it fits your body perfectly"

Dude I just met: "Dude what jeans are those"

Me dude: "APC English, they are like old Rescues"

Dude I just met: "Are they selvage?"

Me dude: "Yeah, straight leg"

Dude I just met: "Can I check?"

[he proceeded to flip up my cuff]

And yet very arousing

lmao!!! what do you expect. Anyone on a fashion board is pretty homoish to me ha!