morning after pills

Blackplatano

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they vary between 40 and 80 depending on where you get em, planned parenthood will get em for you for the cheapest, and some have student rates even.

but i gotta tell you, if you make her take some, you better be sitting right there with her the entire time, she's going to be in intense pain and puking her guts up.

they vary between 40 and 80 depending on where you get em, planned parenthood will get em for you for the cheapest, and some have student rates even.

but i gotta tell you, if you make her take some, you better be sitting right there with her the entire time, she's going to be in intense pain and puking her guts up.

and usually hyper-emotional too, those pills are basically like taking four/five birth control pills at once...tons of hormones

^actually it's closer to a whole cycle in a couple pills, set up like tri cyclen.

It pretty much puts a gal into labor (not exaclty, but causes voilent contractons meant to expell any fertilized egg), and no matter if you're pregnant or not, contractions hurt.

:cool: I could be a superhero!

But no, I know a few other girls who've taken it and they've never complained of any problems..there are pills that you use after the 72 hours period which effectively terminates the foetus, but I have no experience with those. Maybe that's what the US version is?

sera, we're talking about those pills, not the kind you're taking. are you just taking an oral contracetive, because those aren't that bad, i occasionally have side effects from one brand but other than that thye're good.

but plan b is the thing that terminates a fetus within 72 hours, yeah, it can be later than that, and it will still work, but it is like 100% effetive within 72 hours and the effectiveness decreases over time.

Jesus Christ............call Duane Reade and ask you lazy bastard.

I like the fact that you are taking your girlfriend's potential pregnancy so seriously that you had to ask a fashion message board where you could get the morning-after pill.

fuck u dude, if you got nothing to say don't say it at all...

anyways, planned parenthood had em for $30 which is about how much i wanted to spend since i can usually get it free. i hope you ppl are wrong about the pain, that would suck ass hardbody...

im feeling pretty fucking good. Like i dodged a bullet. We'll kno in 2 weeks.

fuck u dude, if you got nothing to say don't say it at all...

anyways, planned parenthood had em for $30 which is about how much i wanted to spend since i can usually get it free. i hope you ppl are wrong about the pain, that would suck ass hardbody...

im feeling pretty fucking good. Like i dodged a bullet. We'll kno in 2 weeks.

it'll hurt like hell but it'll be better than fucking up a kid you aren't ready to raise. you better let the gal kick you in the nuts a few times after she quits hurting, you deserve equal pain.

I'm sorry, but you should be willing to max out your credit cards to avoid having children you aren't going to handle. fuck what you wanted to spend.

it's f*in bull that the boys dont have to deal with any of the fucking pain. If you really care about this gal, you're going to be hurting right with her, because it's pretty intense for most gals.

I do know a gal who it didn't really cause much pain at all, she said she felt like she had gas and that was all, but then again that was a gal you could stand upside down on the bottom of a pool and dive into, so she's not a good basis for comparison.

I'm sorry black, i wasn't hating on you particularly, i'm just saying it fucking sucks that your gals going to have to do this.

and a little hate just because you're a man and will never have to put up with any of the shit females have to deal with because we bear the brunt of reproductive responsibility.