spent on denim

350 bucks on evisus about 4 years ago. I bought them at atrium and for some idiotic reason didnt try them on, I bought my normal us size and brought them home. Basically wore them twice, washed them, thinking they would stretch out if i didnt dry in dryer, and then had a pair of worthless, unretrunable jeans on my hands. eventually sold them on ebay for something like 18 dollars....what a waste.

Paid 1.120$ for a 1951 Levis 501XX model nearly perfect condition.

800$ for a Lee Cowboy model without buckle. SUPER DEAL!! :D

690$ for 1992 Evisu Model with Arcuates hand-painted over and signature by Han Yamane on tabs.

550$ for a 1994 Evisu Model with hand-painted Arcuates.

ShowBiz and Diggin' In The Crates? Tight name, man ;)

ready to decieve, recieve, overpower / loving someone is to believe, to relieve, slow shower/she is bathing/ love her needs her like fur/

$300 for 60's Big E 501 (a steal)

$245 Evisu 331

those are the highest amount I have spent on denim but I've sold jeans for:

$910 leather tag 501XX

$640 early 60's 501XX

$390 the most I ever got for repro levis (these were destroyed 201XX with selvage in the fly!)

lots in the $200 range.

I'm not illiterate, I just can't type!

1112216788617_lee1.JPG

I love jeans, but I just can't see how Ijin is worth ANYTHING.

Weren't they specifically made just to become fashionable so he could make 350$ a pair? I don't get how people would like them so much, the two models I have seen has been so horrible that Energie jeans could even beat them.

Denim Fanatismé.

Quote:

I love jeans, but I just can't see how Ijin is worth ANYTHING.

Weren't they specifically made just to become fashionable so he could make 350$ a pair? I don't get how people would like them so much, the two models I have seen has been so horrible that Energie jeans could even beat them.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Apr 13, 2005 09:10 AM

I really don't care why they were made. I just think they look real nice, and I really like how they fit.

You can discuss many things, personnel taste isn't one of them.

Edited by philipo on Apr 14, 2005 at 07:14 AM

• 1 year later...
^ ripped off, dude. the fit on those is terrible. plus, everyone and their assassin has 'em. they will fall apart in no time flat.

Actually NEWB, they took 4 pairs of IH x SE 21 Oz. denim, mulched them all together, poured in a mixture of molten steel and forged them on the slopes of Mt. Doom.

These jeans kill small children.