Do you have annoying/perverts/assholes for neighbors?

sycamore no more

So 2 weeks ago theres this old man and his old hag of a wife moved in next door. My bathroom window is like 10 feet away from this old mans cot. My bathrooms window doesn't have any curtains or blinds (No I don't know why.) I swear everytime I go to the bathroom, this old mother fucker keeps fucking looking and smiling at me. It creeps me the fuck out. He's always fucking there, so I everytime I use the bathroom I turn my lights off so he can't really see. So today I wet a lot of toilet papers and threw them at him window.

Lets hear your about your neighbors.

i never get along with any of my neighbors.

red's storytime:

so in washington, i lived next to fucktards.during the 5th of july, me and my cousin had the greatest idea: slingshooting fireworks into the air. one of them doesnt ignite and accidentally lands in the fucktards truck. we were with my sister and one of her friends. my sisters friend was stupid enough to ask for the firework back, after we told her to just let it be. so she goes and asks the one of the fucktard children who has her head out the window. she says "ok, ill get my uncle to get the fireworck out." next thing you know, this hillbilly fucktard comes out and starts screaming at us for throwing fireworcks in his truck. we start explaining that there was only one, and it was on accident. we look in the truck, and lo-n-behold, theres a shitload of ignited fireworks in the truck that arent ours. we try to explain that they arent ours, but he wont believe us.

and so it goes...

some time after that, they formed a habit of calling the cops everytime they hear my dog brk.

i apologize in advance if my storytelling sucked ass. im in a hurry.

I call the cops on my neighbors twice a weekend... sometimes more. They have an appreciation for techno and beer pong that I really can't come close to. I'd be fine with it... really... if not for the fact that the appreciation reaches new heights at 3 a.m. with all their windows open.

I live in a basement apartment of a condominium complex specifically designed for the elderly. I park in the basement parking garage, and walk literally 10 parking spaces to the door of my hella cheap but really, surprisingly nice 2 bed room, bath/kitchen apartment on the daily. I've been living here for almost 4 years now, but all the cenile residents still dont know my name, and assume that I'm up to no good. Just recently, I slept in the poolhouse/clubhouse of the complex with some friends of mine just to beat the monotony of sleeping in my own bed. I woke up to cops infront of the pool house with a small handful of residents banging on the windows. It's funny because everyone in the complex has a key to the place, but turns out that every elderly person that complained that a "small family of teenagers" moved in to the clubhouse over night, had apparently not realized that they too had keys to the provided installment. After answering a fucknut of questions and showing the police my apartment and explaining to them that I lived here and the like, they let me go. The incident is ranked in the wierdest of retirement home happenings along with a crazy old lady on a respirator running her car through my front door, but I'll save that for the "postmodern abstract interior decorating" thread.

I live in a basement apartment of a condominium complex specifically designed for the elderly. I park in the basement parking garage, and walk literally 10 parking spaces to the door of my hella cheap but really, surprisingly nice 2 bed room, bath/kitchen apartment on the daily. I've been living here for almost 4 years now, but all the cenile residents still dont know my name, and assume that I'm up to no good. Just recently, I slept in the poolhouse/clubhouse of the complex with some friends of mine just to beat the monotony of sleeping in my own bed. I woke up to cops infront of the pool house with a small handful of residents banging on the windows. It's funny because everyone in the complex has a key to the place, but turns out that every elderly person that complained that a "small family of teenagers" moved in to the clubhouse over night, had apparently not realized that they too had keys to the provided installment. After answering a fucknut of questions and showing the police my apartment and explaining to them that I lived here and the like, they let me go. The incident is ranked in the wierdest of retirement home happenings along with a crazy old lady on a respirator running her car through my front door, but I'll save that for the "postmodern abstract interior decorating" thread.

cool story. mostly because it deals with the elderly.

ge0ff, that's disturbing.

there's a man who lives one floor up and diagonally opposite to us, so from his kitchen (I think it's his kitchen) window he has a perfect view through our window to the bed. It gets really disconcerting sitting there and realising there's some guy standing at his window watching you every time you turn around.

I'm hoping that maybe he just likes to do his dishes with the blinds up, but I swear to God he just stands there and stares right at me all the fucking time.

Ugh.

I call the cops on my neighbors twice a weekend... sometimes more. They have an appreciation for techno and beer pong that I really can't come close to. I'd be fine with it... really... if not for the fact that the appreciation reaches new heights at 3 a.m. with all their windows open.

Try living in the centre of the UK's party town. It's not so bad where I'm living right now, but my flat which I'm letting at the moment is 5 minutes from clubland, and you're fucked if you're getting to sleep before 3 or 4 on the weekends.

one of my neighbors is a 60 year old alcoholic vietnam war vet who lives with his mom of 80 some odd years. one night he came home really really drunk, hit her in the head with a can of cat food, pushed her down the stairs into their basement and proceeded to throw more cans of cat food down at her. she made him leave for like a month or two and then welcomed him back with open arms when he apologized. im pretty sure he flipped out on her again like that but not to that extreme haha.

I used to have these gay teenagers as neighbors. They were constantly sneaking around my apt checking to see if there was an open curtain or blind to peak into. I caught them various times. Also, they'd leave creepy notes or shout obscenities like, "I wanna fuck you". I called the cops a couple of times, but they wouldn't do shit. Ultimately I threatened violence against them and they stopped.

a few years ago, i noticed my neighbors struggling with a piece of furniture. i helped them carry it into their 2nd floor apartment and we had to carry the thing OVER their morbidly obese couch-ridden mother. she was huge! and there were no lights on. weird.

probably hiding her from the outside world..:confused:

So 2 weeks ago theres this old man and his old hag of a wife moved in next door. My bathroom window is like 10 feet away from this old mans cot. My bathrooms window doesn't have any curtains or blinds (No I don't know why.) I swear everytime I go to the bathroom, this old mother fucker keeps fucking looking and smiling at me. It creeps me the fuck out. He's always fucking there, so I everytime I use the bathroom I turn my lights off so he can't really see. So today I wet a lot of toilet papers and threw them at him window.

Lets hear your about your neighbors.

yo that shit is weird

coz i just moved in to my pklace 2 weeks ago

and i seen this really tasty preppie prick

i stare at him all day and ate all the wet tissues stuck on my wnidow

that was a good day

• 2 months later...

So do you live in Louisville then? What part, I go there pretty often. Can't wait for Derby, that town goes apeshit for two weeks on bourbon and horse pheremones.

i hate all my neighbors they're annoying columbia university students that barge in every couple of semesters and leave, they're just rude, don't hold doors open, are scared that they're going to get mugged everytime they enter the building...etc etc etc

I live in a house converted into 3 units... across the street is low income housing, townhouses. Most of them are decent, quiet, typically immigrant families. The closest one to me are a family of 5 white trash hicks. About once a month, cops pay them a visit. Their kids run around the street with no shoes, and shirts. Their dog roams around and shits everywhere. I swear they get in arguments with everybody in the same housing complex.

In my apartment, I must live with cancer patients, because I don't know anybody who sparks up j's everytime you get home from work, and at 8 AM on Sunday. Drugs and whatever aren't my bag, and if you do it, fine... I don't give a damn. Legalize the shit. But when I gotta smell your cheap ass welfare quality pot smoke coming through the vents every fucking time... take that shit outside you fat fucking whore! And learn to close the fucking doors to the building, were you born in a barn? Christ...

She also never takes her big ass granny panties and shit out of the washing machine and drier when they're done. They sit there for days growing mold. How many times do I have to remind you fatso?

Yeah, I get along swell with my neighbours.

I used to work as an RA for a dormful of freshmen, 80% of who were trying to play at the "cool college student" but just ended up treating me like a surrogate parent ("can you look over my english paper/calculus homework?" "can you fix my fridge for me?" "i need more toilet paper." etc) and crawling through their own vomit every weekend. Worst neighbors ever.