word to you mothas

tomz

sometimes, things just got to be said…

there’s some total twats on here.

You know who you are – you’re the guy with no sense of humour when someone takes the piss out of your shit attempts to sound like you’re a hustla.. (hustla my ass), you’re the guy who can’t stand how your “hood†got taken over my yuppies and pretend boho’s (whassamatter – hood not real enough for you now, don’t have same cache?? Gentrification ruins a neighbourhood.. never heard such fucken retardation in my life..) .

but you fucknuts got something.. yes you have.. you get to know that you were the first (well not really the first, but we won’t quibble with that) to sport an ironic mullet or a trucker’s cap or whatever other shit you think separates you from the herbs, you’re so desperate to distance yourself from.

You fuckers make me laugh – not cos I got some chip on my shoulder – I don’t, and not cause I’m a herb either or not into things like we all are. I’m genuinely laid back and happy with my lot. Its just that, I’ve travelled all over the world, lived in different places, done all kinds of shit, good and bad – and one thing you know is true – the guy who’s so keen to be down with everything, so keen to show what a bad ass he is, so quick to put another guy down – he is surely the one with something to prove. and there’s way to many motherfuckers on here with something to prove.. let me tell you something – knowing when to stop wearing von dutch cause you heard it ain’t cool no more – is not cool.

You can be a long time skater, record producer, designer, human rights lawyer, I don’t give a fuck – I been all those things and others – it don’t make you sound, don’t make you cool.

My guess is – when you next hear some tosser running his mouth off about how such and such is a herb, and such and such just spends his daddy’s money, and he’s a hustla – my guess is, he has a mental age of 10 and he just got kicked in the ass one too many times at school. Deal with it kiddo.

Ok – asswipes, enough said – for the rest of you and you know who you are - great site, some truly sound, well travelled, funny, good people on here, many of whom have some interesting stuff to say.

if any of you ever come England way.. check out Nathan Barley – most of you got the lead role. Big time.

• 1 year later...

nbgeneric1rh.jpg

A six part comedy series written by Charlie Brooker and Chris Morris.

Nathan Barley is 26. He is a webmaster, guerrilla filmmaker, screenwriter, DJ and in his own words, a "self-facilitating media node". He is convinced he is the epitome of urban cool and therefore secretly terrified he might not be, which is why he reads Sugar Ape Magazine - his bible of cool.

Dan Ashcroft writes searing columns for Sugar Ape. He's considered astonishingly cool, but only by those he despises. He is surrounded by idiots and practically worshipped by Nathan (whom he considers to be their king). He is 34. Why has he failed to move on?

Claire Ashcroft, 27, is Dan's sister. Like Dan she despises "cool". She hasn't met Nathan yet, but like him she is a film-maker. Unlike him she despises novelty, trash, irony and gadgets. She is furious that no one will fund her hard-hitting documentary about a choir of reformed junkies.

Ande Whall: http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Supermarket: Custom Black Grifters: http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=11688

Quote:

Snugglepony is a herb.

--- Original message by Airjamie on Jun 6, 2006 04:09 PM

best shut your herb before i pull out my herb and motherfucking herb all over all your herb.

and your little dog, too.

Edited by snugglepony on Jun 6, 2006 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Snugglepony is a herb.

--- Original message by Airjamie on Jun 6, 2006 04:09 PM

best shut your herb before i pull out my herb and motherfucking herb all over all your herb.

and your little dog, too.

Edited by snugglepony on Jun 6, 2006 at 04:41 PM

--- Original message by snugglepony on Jun 6, 2006 04:40 PM

i think that article is putting everyone in a downer mood. lol, i shouldnt have dug it up, haha. it was just so weird..

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
let me tell you something – knowing when to stop wearing von dutch cause you heard it ain’t cool no more – is not cool.

You can be a long time skater, record producer, designer, human rights lawyer, I don’t give a fuck – I been all those things and others – it don’t make you sound, don’t make you cool.

bishzh1.jpg