Superfuture Party and Meeting - Worldwide Attendence Required

kiya

I would also like to know if we can bring guests. Should be fun. I better win lots of money in Vegas beforehand.

you can definitely bring guests.

bring anybody you want!

Is California's liquor control authority as shitty as the OLCC? I swear this is the first state I've lived in where you couldn't buy alcohol at 12:01am on your 21st but maybe I just didn't pay enough attention.

i hate that shit...i tried to buy some guiness and they said no. same shit at the bar.

hahaha i'll show face with a few other cats i know would get a kick out of this

i know atleast two girls that would attend

Hannah Johnson: what other girl are you talking about

emo vinyl: i think i kind of made that up, in my head i felt like there was someone but i dont really know, you probably dont even want to go

PWNT YEAH

meta's my date i'm all over it

Just a couple of updates...

-Sugarcane is sponsoring this event and doing a give-a-way.. every person that purchases something during the party from Self Edge is entered into a drawing for a free pair of Canes

-Self Edge is introducing to the world Sugarcane's newest pair of jeans at the party, they will retail for around 270... can't release info on the name or design just yet but think STARS...

-If you don't win something from the Sugarcane drawing no worries, we're also giving away Self Edge gift certificates ranging in value from 25 dollars to 100 dollars

-We're also releasing a few other special items to be announced in mid-december

-Sugarcane is sponsoring this event and doing a give-a-way.. every person that purchases something during the party from Self Edge is entered into a drawing for a free pair of Canes

-Self Edge is introducing to the world Sugarcane's newest pair of jeans at the party, they will retail for around 270... can't release info on the name or design just yet but think STARS...

-If you don't win something from the Sugarcane drawing no worries, we're also giving away Self Edge gift certificates ranging in value from 25 dollars to 100 dollars

God damn it.

If only I didn't have January exams and could afford getting to SF.

I hate you guys. :)

Ok, I'm going. Kiya, any chance u could convince sugarcane that us americans like longer inseams? :P At least for your collab with them.

i'll do my best.

:)

Even more rad. How did you go about getting Sugarcane to sponsor the event?

Goddamn it are you kidding me!?!? I guess i'll be buying not one but 2 pairs of sugar canes on the 6th, along with a samurai wallet! God damn it, you guys are like crack dealers.

Goddamn it are you kidding me!?!? I guess i'll be buying not one but 2 pairs of sugar canes on the 6th, along with a samurai wallet! God damn it, you guys are like crack dealers.

and you are like a crack whore! :3

Hannah Johnson: what other girl are you talking about

emo vinyl: i think i kind of made that up, in my head i felt like there was someone but i dont really know, you probably dont even want to go

PWNT YEAH

meta's my date i'm all over it

no pwn

i offered janice as the solution like thirty seconds later

quick to post GTFo

• 1 month later...