Evisu has gone across the line

Superstar

.. with their reasonable new very limited edition jean, Evisu XMJE14B

1789 $ is the price in US dollars

http://europe.zoovillage.com/store/productdetail.asp?CategoryID=2|6&BrandID=47&DisplayItemID=23614&Position=25&ListType=1

Anyone who can come up with some more info, someone who has actually seen these live ?

.. with their reasonable new very limited edition jean, Evisu XMJE14B

1789 $ is the price in US dollars

http://europe.zoovillage.com/store/productdetail.asp?CategoryID=2|6&BrandID=47&DisplayItemID=23614&Position=25&ListType=1

Anyone who can come up with some more info, someone who has actually seen these live ?

ive seeen this in person and the price is 700 dollars not the one you posted! something about specially dyed indigo somewhere in japan with limited numbers produced

Yesterday as I was dropping my wife off at the airport (she's on her way to a business trip to China), I saw a Japanese kid (I knew this because he was speaking Japanese) wearing a pair of Evisu with the gigantic daicock on the back of the legs and seat. They looked really good, surprisingly. They were well worn in, and the the daicock was pretty faded. They were not tacky or loud, and they fit him really well, like a pair of 47 501s. It's making me want a pair now, maybe not with the big ass daicock, but with the little painted gulls on the pockets.

So yeah, I know this has been discussed to death but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

Yesterday as I was dropping my wife off at the airport (she's on her way to a business trip to China), I saw a Japanese kid (I knew this because he was speaking Japanese) wearing a pair of Evisu with the gigantic daicock on the back of the legs and seat. They looked really good, surprisingly. They were well worn in, and the the daicock was pretty faded. They were not tacky or loud, and they fit him really well, like a pair of 47 501s. It's making me want a pair now, maybe not with the big ass daicock, but with the little painted gulls on the pockets.

So yeah, I know this has been discussed to death but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

strange you should say that, I saw some japanese kids at the tate ( I presume, although I cant speak it, looked like a study trip ) and with loads of layers and check shirts and backpacks etc their evisu made me think, yeah they look cool, with the diacock going down the legs and everything..... i felt quite plain in my pbj's.

i saw some girl at the mall today wearing these, http://www.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/119788/377734/ , and i thought they looked good. she had this serious cuff like 6 inches, but she pulled them off nicely.

Well, I live in California, and I'm talking bout Cerritos Mall, a shop called "Urban City."

The RMC and evisu, I think, didn't have rivets for back pockets....... I forgot to look at the stitching. The RMC, the backpocket, uh... those threads were hanging down, too much coming out. they felt... very thin too.

The evisu, didn't have a lot number or length size, only a waist size. the RMC was going for 900 dollars, what the fuck?.... i think imma go check it out again, lol. i mean, paying this much money, i would expect the hidden rivets, so after i saw no rivets i just walked away.

the RMC's had the levis red tag, not on the back pocket though, in the middle, and those are the hong kong releases,.... us release doesn't have that i think.

^ Personally I don't like those jeans at all.

The denim is nice IMO, but whats up with the Gull on the side of the leg ?

Thats a no go in my book.