White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

are the new reeboks exofit hi SG's in white a patent leather? looks like it on every other colour.... but i really hope white isn't

Hi-top sneaker from Reebok featuring a leather and breathable textil upper, two hook-and-loop straps over the traditional lace closures to ensure the shoe stays in place, and a rubber outsole for traction.

leather and breathable textil upper

Hi-top sneaker from Reebok featuring a leather and breathable textil upper, two hook-and-loop straps over the traditional lace closures to ensure the shoe stays in place, and a rubber outsole for traction.

Ah yeah, i see this but i how do i know whether it is patent leather or not? It has the same description for every other shoe which are clearly patent leather.

are the new reeboks exofit hi SG's in white a patent leather? looks like it on every other colour.... but i really hope white isn't

I looked really closely using the zoom and it looks like at minimum, the toe strap and the edge of the toebox are patent. The ankle strap didn't look patent from the pictures, but its kinda hard to tell. Im assuming they went with the same material combo for each shoe, and its patent.

genericman-generic-surplus-sneakers.jpg

Picked up these Generic Surplus things for some summer beater shoes. Quality is about on par with a pair of chucks and they fit a little wide. Probably not worth a $70 price tag, but there was a loose eyelet on the pair I grabbed and got them for under $50 which I thought was fair.

Picked up these Generic Surplus things for some summer beater shoes. Quality is about on par with a pair of chucks and they fit a little wide. Probably not worth a $70 price tag, but there was a loose eyelet on the pair I grabbed and got them for under $50 which I thought was fair.

would like to see these in a fit, besides the ones on uo. pls post!

heh these look like crappier achilles.