White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

Saw those jils from a while back in london selfridges today, albeit in a different colourway. Kinda glad i missed out now, there's something about the leather strip with the eyelets being flush with the toe area at the bottom that just put me off completely. I still be interested in those ambassadors 1 or 2 pages back. Posting on a normal 2 year old smart phone sucks.

infos about the reeboks:

Reebok hits us with a look into their Spring assortments. Gearing up for high top supremacy, 2009 will see the release of Reebok’s Ex-O-Fit Hi SG Strap model. Featuring all of the prerequisites for your typical “designer” high top, the kicks combine flashy colorways with a bulky tongue, toe strap and overall sleek, minimalistic design. White, pink, silver, gold and black colorways are scheduled to drop in February 2009 with a red and purple making its debut in April. The kicks will be exclusive to Footaction and Reebok.com with an affordable price tag of $90 USD.

infos about the reeboks:

The kicks will be exclusive to Footaction and Reebok.com with an affordable price tag of $90 USD.

lollllllll. 90 dollars!!

grab some patent coloring shit. tell these hoes i got these from K land.

infos about the reeboks:

Reebok hits us with a look into their Spring assortments. Gearing up for high top supremacy, 2009 will see the release of Reebok’s Ex-O-Fit Hi SG Strap model. Featuring all of the prerequisites for your typical “designer” high top, the kicks combine flashy colorways with a bulky tongue, toe strap and overall sleek, minimalistic design. White, pink, silver, gold and black colorways are scheduled to drop in February 2009 with a red and purple making its debut in April. The kicks will be exclusive to Footaction and Reebok.com with an affordable price tag of $90 USD.

rest of the colors:

reebok-ex-o-fit-strap-1.jpg

reebok-ex-o-fit-strap-2.jpg

reebok-ex-o-fit-strap-4.jpg

and:

Adidas Originals By Originals Spring 2009 Footwear | Kazuki & Jeremy Scott

Beginning of 2009, adidas will be releasing first items from their much anticipated Originals by Originals collection, a collaboration with Kazuki, Jeremy Scott and Alyasha Owerka-Moore. We had given you some previews of the Kazuki and the Alyasha collections a while back.

With the release approaching, we can give you thanks to Solebox, another look at the complete line-ups of footwear coming out of the Kazuki and the Jeremy Scott collections, both equally interesting, yet completely different.

Take a look at the complete line-up after the jump.

adidas-originals-by-originals-footw.jpg

add zebra stripes to the pink one for moar fruteswagness

and the buyer of an adidas boutique told me that the jscott shuz are going to be between 250 and

300, but more on the side of 300 than 250 (for the canada)

I like them (the white jscott's) but I think the flaps are going to be annoying as hell

(dont remember if you can take em off or not)

add zebra stripes to the pink one for moar fruteswagness

and the buyer of an adidas boutique told me that the jscott shuz are going to be between 250 and

300, but more on the side of 300 than 250 (for the canada)

I like them (the white jscott's) but I think the flaps are going to be annoying as hell

(dont remember if you can take em off or not)

j.s adidas are fuckin power!

you can take the straps off, but why would you? they make the shoe and if you laced shit right i dont see why they would b annoying.

I was talking about the flaps/wings

New Releases

Published: Dec 2nd, 2008

JEREMY SCOTT FOR ADIDAS (JS WINGS)

The Jeremy Scott collection for adidas mixes '80s basketball with an offbeat, angelic look that'd even snap necks in heaven! The removeable metallic leather flaps, single colour upper and JS lace jewels are the perfect synthesis of fashion and sport – these golden wings will make you so high, you wanna touch the sky! Like what you see? Then check the rest of the rest of the collection here. Available March 2009.

nevermind, you can take them off

the mmm hitops are fuckin dope.

clae was an alright shoe company when they first came out. i mean they never produced anything that exciting, but shit was mediocre alright. it was wearable not purchaseable.

now, i guess their comeback is dependent on recent sneaker trends, minimal, chunky etc silouettes. shit is just sad. if they or anyone can admit its just about money, id have alittle more respect for them.