F/S Brand NEW Playstation 3 Premium Pack (60GB)

azn8oi

I'm a moderate gamer, more into PC games than anything else, so I read a couple of gaming websites, read Penny Arcade, etc, etc...

Basically, know this: Sony fucked up every single part of the launch that they could, and then some. I literally would not trust a system built by these people until it has been "in the field" for at least a year. I would not buy one until games actually start coming out for it, and, as a matter of fact, I never will, since most XBox 360 games will start coming out for PC once Vista is released, and that's good enough for me.

And to the guy above me: Nintendo is selling their system at a profit (the Wii). It looks like fun, in a patently absurd sort of way, and since it'll probably be down to a perfectly reasonable price in around a year now I might pick one up then.

As you can see, I plan on being one of the few people to be both moderately fluent to extensively fluent in Java and C based languages to ever own a pair of 19cm Japanese Denim Dior Hommes.

Good times.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tought I had to give sfers a chance to buy it now before I will put it on ebay next week.

Magnavox Odyssey 500 pong games. The best pong games ever, 7500 USD shipped everywhere in the world. The box still there...

pong.jpg

My twenty pound cat can also arrange special overnight shipping with HAND DELIVERED WORLDWIDE 2 U for dude who doesn't like EMS service.

Thanks for looking!!!

• 1 year later...
ps3ty.jpg

Brand spanking new PS3 for sale-

This is the premium pack with a 60GB hard drive.

It includes a copy of Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby in Blu-Ray DVD format.

The PS3 is the TRUE next-generation gaming console. Don't believe me?

Check out these videos of upcoming games:

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/6198 - Metal Gear Solid 4

http://gamevideos.com/video/id/7550 - Fight Night Round 3

Needless to say, this is because the PS3 is also a Sony standard Blu-Ray player. Be one of the first to own a next-generation format platform. The Xbox 360 doesn't even have HD-DVD built in-- and its games in the future aren't even going to use HD-DVD's potential anyways [see: http://www.gamesindustry.bi z/conte...p?aid =12661]. The quality between the PS3 and Xbox360 are therefore incomparable in its possibilities.

This is essentially a comparison between DVD [xbox360] and HD-DVD/Blu-Ray.

PS3s are selling like hotcakes on eBay right now. Why go through the stress of sniping when you can just buy it from me? The average price right now is +/- 300 from $3000.

SO: I am putting it on the market for $3200 SHIPPED with OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. It is also available for immediate local pickup if you live in Los Angeles County. REASONABLE offers are also accepted.

Notes:

1) This is a sale of the system and its contents inside the box only.

2) I accept Paypal only, unless I make a sale for local pickup

3) I will only ship inside USA.

THANKS!

How much for priority mail?