Bicyclettes

canice

in all seriousness, get a black visvim. sickest looking bag and it's actually functinoal. I checked it out at unionla, I wish I could drop that kinda cash.

The Visvim bag looks really nice but for half the price you can get a bag from PAC Designs. Pac bags are so big and durable and the x-strap is amazing! For less than the visvim bag pac can fully customize a bag for you! http://www.pacdesigns.com

chrome bags are the new timbuk2, fuck em. i've got a custom black reload bag thats just way too big for every day use, so i'm going to ditch the medium chrome and get something a little bigger and custom. probably going to go with this local guy thats done nice stuff.

edit: haha fuck that visvim back. so many plastic zippers, zippers + work bag = trouble, plastic ones break, metal ones rust. plus where's the water proof liner? cordura's cool and all but unless you got industry standard truck tarp liner shit kiss dryness in serious weather goodbye

Does anyone know if the visvim bag is waterproof?

There's a few secondhand places I know that have them, and from a quick feel, they feel solid, but it didn't seem thick enough to have any kind of a waterproof lining, I'm not sure though.

edit* I guess zelah beat me to it.

everything visvim is waterproof.

i'm still deciding on a messenger bag... but since i'm not even a messenger, i might jsut get the chrome roll-up bag.

anyway, i was bored and browsing around and stumbled onto this:

(click pic for link)

RTEmagicC_nexus7_porter_1.jpg.jpg

kinda cool.my friend's bikeshop has this one orange freight bag that i want... maybe i'll pick it up tomorrow. maybe.

everything visvim is waterproof.

i'm still deciding on a messenger bag... but since i'm not even a messenger, i might jsut get the chrome roll-up bag.

except for the whole lack of proper lining

plus the last people that bag is made for is messengers

I never said I was a messenger, and I doubt the dude whose parent's are buying him a bag is one either, (and I might guess that nor is anyone on this forum!). I mean seriously, we all want a bag to perform, but after a certain level, it's aesthetic. My reload is cool, but doesn't work, or is as comfortable as my old chrome, or perhaps a backpack, but I'm not interested in that look.

I'm just saying, Visvim bags look dope, and they will do the trick. I probably couldn't feel comfortable with one on my back, but my reload cost over $225, so maybe I shouldn't say shit.

and whose lbs sells porter bags?!!! sickness.

Chrome bags are real nice.

Ive had the Citizen, and now use the massive Kremlin. Ive been able to use the bag beyond its capacity, which is nice. (I have a right shoulder grey/black Kremlin, but I need a left shoulder bag. If you guys kno someone who also has a Kremlin in grey left shoulder, but wants a right shoulder, hit me up.)

Plus these bags have lifetime warranty...

Jermy has a Freight Bag. Its pretty big/nice. But I actually like the seatbelt buckle on the Chromes.

I want one of their backpacks. (Chrome)

those backpacks are so money.

i am in for the middle size.

i been using a chrome backbone it's pretty comfy and super spacious.. only problem i have with it is there are no medium sized pockets.. like if i toss a binder in there it's just flopping everywhere, so usually i have a small backpack inside my backbone, in which i keep my hw and shit. it also has those side straps that you can secure large pacakges with, if you're gonna be doing messenger work. runs like 160

290993939.jpg

http://chromebags.com/products/bags/show/23/

Sidney, if you are around tomorrow afternoon, I can meet up. I have my bike with me too, so let's ride and shit.

Meta, I had the brake lever as close to the grips as possible, but it didn't sit right on the bend and looked dumb. A couple of weeks ago I switched to flat bars and it works out a lot better with the brake. I'm digging it so far.

Talking about messenger bags, in Mash what was the guy doing at the desk with the sewing machine? Was he making a messenger bag? I couldn't tell what was going on. Its 25 degrees out with an even worse wind chill, after watching mash this morning I was pumped and I couldn't last the cold for 10 minutes.

If youre talking about the last guy before the credits, Travis...

Yea, hes making the Freight Bags. I think thas wat Jerms told me wen I watched it at his place.

Those bags are pretty nice. But Im stickin to Chrome.

Sidney, if you are around tomorrow afternoon, I can meet up. I have my bike with me too, so let's ride and shit.

Meta, I had the brake lever as close to the grips as possible, but it didn't sit right on the bend and looked dumb. A couple of weeks ago I switched to flat bars and it works out a lot better with the brake. I'm digging it so far.

Let's ride, get lunch, ride, make out, and ride. TOMORROW IM GAMMMMME.

- Sid