Bicyclettes

canice

yeah, these pursuit bars are great. i got them for $40 off some dude on craigslist in el cerrito. they're 42cm wide though (if i remember correctly), but i'm wanting something shorter--probably gonna grab a 38cm and try to sell my current ones. they came cork-wrapped, too.

speaking of your bike, don't you have a 650c frontwheel? does that affect bombing hills in anyway?

i'm not changing my tire every 1-2 weeks.

plus, i don't get to ride all that often. :|

woow i'm still running this soma everwear and it's been forever + excess skidding.

i started off conservative to help preserve the tire, but now i'm annoyed.. and i'm pretty much trying to get through it as fast as possible..

still not even to the colored part yet, or threads, nothing.

yo jeremy, if you haven't died yet, how's your everwear holdin up?

or actually have you finished your latest build?

Shoulda bought mine ;) Size 38...

i still might, if you have them for sale. :)

Flip the stem and get some toshi cloth tape...BAMMM!! bloody niceeeee
Ya your bars are super high flip your stem

i flipped them up last week and i find them comfortable... l

and i like cork wrap...

:)

Nah, they had purple Champs on them. But I took them off, put them on my riser bars, which I sold to my friend. For the price of champs haha. So the bars are naked.

Finally back pedeled/skidded tonite... Freaked me out, I thought I stripped my hub or something on my cranks. They were feeling mad sketchy earlier today, hence being freaked out.

Gotta tweak that shit tmrw wen I get to work.

i always rode oury's cuz they're so comfy, but now i tried the cheapo soma track grips. they are allright, but then i bought some gloves for the track grips; i think that combination feels better than ourys. oury's+gloves= too much :\ it feels like holding a paper towel roll.

How much do the Soma Everwears cost?(checking in with SF riders)

My friend doesnt have em up on his site anymore, so I cant cop from him, assuming.

www.the48eighteen.com

Im getting sick of the Armordillo tire... Too fuckin sticky to skid. Good for the rain though, will put it on my front wheel instead...

Oh... Its amazing how fixed gear bikes are hitting in the Bay Area.

Just saw my sisters buddy/dude I went to middle/high school with, up on the Fatlace blog...

Hory Shitu.

i'm like 4-5 months from having the hottest shit.

custom lugged steel track frame

36 spoke dura ace / open pro

nitto jaguar stem/seat post. B-125AA drops

mks rx-1 pedals, mks toe clips, toshi single straps

still need to settle on a crankset and headset...and...you know...wait until the frame is done