Bicyclettes

canice

my LBS doesn't carry everwears :|

my armadillos were $35 though..

Oh... Its amazing how fixed gear bikes are hitting in the Bay Area.

Just saw my sisters buddy/dude I went to middle/high school with, up on the Fatlace blog...

Hory Shitu.

would you say that's a good or a bad thing?

i'm like 4-5 months from having the hottest shit.

custom lugged steel track frame

36 spoke dura ace / open pro

nitto jaguar stem/seat post. B-125AA drops

mks rx-1 pedals, mks toe clips, toshi single straps

still need to settle on a crankset and headset...and...you know...wait until the frame is done

headset - Hatta

crankset - sugino 75

I just finished up my second fixed gear conversion. Spent a total of a hundred fifty dollars. Seat and wheels have been swapped. MKS GR-9 pedals, MKS Steel toe clips, and MKS synthetic leather straps will be ordered on Saturday. Enjoy!

IMAG0250.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

IMAG0251.jpg

Ahhh looks like a touring frame, the rake on some conversions makes it look funky..

What frame?

New build.

Araya 1W's / 32H Dura Ace 7600 -- 2 new front wheels also, Hed.3 and deep dish Mavic 12 spoke road wheel.

Tee19 stem / Bullhorns

17t Dura Ace cog for more faster

No new frame, just the same shit. I've decided to beat this frame to a pulp.

YOU r SUCH A hXc RIDER! BEAT IT TO A PULP!

New build.

Araya 1W's / 32H Dura Ace 7600 -- 2 new front wheels also, Hed.3 and deep dish Mavic 12 spoke road wheel.

Tee19 stem / Bullhorns

17t Dura Ace cog for more faster

No new frame, just the same shit. I've decided to beat this frame to a pulp.

Beat it like I beat yer ass down on a warm September night while drinking wine out of a box no homo...

Windy as fuck in the Bay today!

Whole ride to work was all going against the wind.

Old people should NOT be driving trucks... I pass them up while they were parked, they pass me, then they try to jump in a parking spot that Im riding past. Woulda been shitty, because it wouldve been between a big ass truck and a big ass brick planter...

Dear Jeremy, I miss you.

p.s. I still have your Ong Bak, and wenever I watch it, I think about youre beefcake thighs no homo.

hella homo.

Regarding skid spots, I seriously dislike having a single spot. I will go for one long day of riding, and by the end of the day, my tire will be blown through. I think it's pretty inconvienent to have to rotate my tire half way through the day.

I ride Armadillos. I rode through one Armadillo in a single day and took it back to the shop to get it replaced because I was so pissed. I bought the tire thats one step below the Armadillo that skids to purple like once, but that's it.

p.s. I still have your Ong Bak, and wenever I watch it, I think about youre beefcake thighs no homo.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

yo jerms what happened to the zipp3000?

yeah, i've come to the conclusion that these $35 armadillos suck. but then the ones i got aren't really for skidding, or shall i say bombing hills.

but the cool thing is that they're supposedly puncture-resistant. so maybe i'll give that a try when they're worn-out.

i need an odd cog :|

person dressed like hipster walking or doing a crappy job riding their bike = hipster

person riding politely and unotrusively, no matter how they're dressed = cyclist

:)

the one thing i hate about meeting people for dinner then going out around williamsburg or some shit is that i almost always have to end up walking my bike so i don't end up having to walk a mile at the end of the night to unlock. that walk is the most annoying thing in new york.