Bicyclettes

canice

OMFG A BLINKY SUPERFLASH? yo throw down for reaaal.

I like the Turtles for the back, they are easier to take off - but I like taking them off and having them in my pocket when I'm not riding. If the blinky superflash had a black mounting system I'd have considered it a lot higher.

How much did you pay by the way?

i think you mean back mounting system? it does come with one. it's in the little container that's part of the box. and it's easy to remove from back mount, too, so niggas won't jack yo shit.

price is on the box. i probably could've gotten it for cheaper. it was kind of an impulse buy. shop employee was like "yeah, these are pretty damn bright. a personal favorite."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/29/nyregion/29bikes.html

An interesting article about "bike gangs" as the other describes. These cyclists aren't riding fixies but old mountain bikes and cheap beaten up bikes maybe found on craigslist, but slightly different. The bikes are equiped with 4,000$ sound systems.

and those be some REAL scraper bikes, yo!

i think you mean back mounting system? it does come with one. it's in the little container that's part of the box. and it's easy to remove from back mount, too, so niggas won't jack yo shit.

price is on the box. i probably could've gotten it for cheaper. it was kind of an impulse buy. shop employee was like "yeah, these are pretty damn bright. a personal favorite."

and those be some REAL scraper bikes, yo!

No I mean that the mounting system is White on those, not black.

Thanks.

Currently running 46x16. Ive had that on my Pista, so I put the same set up on my Pake. Thought about going 48x18. Might do that before I leave.

Bought some Black Deda drops today in San Ramone... I really wish I had another frame so I could just fuck around with builds...

Checked out a Swobo (sp?) Sanchez(?) today... Weird ass frame, but I dig it, sort of...

So tired, had to jam to work forday and my legs died on me...

do you climb hills with that 46x16, Jan?

46x17 I climb all the hills, downhills are fuckin sketch though.

liar!

here's the light:

76b03d18.jpg

5c68918a.jpg

I was thinking, and I bet the white plastic makes for a brighter light as it reflects the light diffused into it instead of absorbing it like black plastic would.

White is played imo.

Ouch.

Out of curiousity, why is a truck better than a car? Higher door means you don't go over?

he opened the door half way and saw me at the last minute

i leaned my head out of the way, but my shoulder still hit.

if he opened it full, my bike would've been ghost riding down battery street :[

good thing my shoulder strap is pretty thick

if it were a car door my leg probably would've hit, possibly tossing me around onto my left side or something :[ i've witnessed that happen too.

have a good day all. stay safe at cm

near doorings are scary as fuck.

Since there's not much I want for christmas that I can have my parents get me, I think I'm gonna ask for a nice bag. Any recommendations on something that I can preferrably get online?

Seagull bags seems pretty nice but I haven't heard much about them.

Freight would be good, but to my knowledge I can't get online?

Chrome? possibility, easiest to aquire, was hoping for a less of an 'off the rack' feel.

RE-load, Bailey Works, etc?

what would you recommend? Internet would be best, but I'm open to other suggestions.

near doorings are scary as fuck.

Since there's not much I want for christmas that I can have my parents get me, I think I'm gonna ask for a nice bag. Any recommendations on something that I can preferrably get online?

Seagull bags seems pretty nice but I haven't heard much about them.

Freight would be good, but to my knowledge I can't get online?

Chrome? possibility, easiest to aquire, was hoping for a less of an 'off the rack' feel.

RE-load, Bailey Works, etc?

what would you recommend? Internet would be best, but I'm open to other suggestions.

I just ordered a SAG bag, I will tell you how I like it once I get it.

Its awesome how people open their doors without looking out the side view mirror. I was tailing Jermy, and one car that started to open the door, closed it wen he saw Jerms. Im right behind, dude opens up.

I also hate it wen people are standing near their doors, with their doors slightly opened, standing in the bike lane. Shits awesome. Esp, if its at night with a lot of traffic.

Soccer moms cutting through parking lots are shitty too. Yelled at two of them today.

And an old lady who cut me off. I forgot wat she did, but I yelled at her.

I think I'm gonna ask for a nice bag.

in all seriousness, get a black visvim. sickest looking bag and it's actually functinoal. I checked it out at unionla, I wish I could drop that kinda cash.

01.jpg

where2cop

my opinions on bags

seagull, a friend has one, the SUPER big one, and it's the biggest bag I have ever seen. the buckle system is really nice, and built really well, it will last you forever. I highly recommend you support an independent operation (it's not like chrome needs any more people buying bags at this point)

but, while on the topic of chrome, they make THE most comfortable bag out. Check out what messengers use, often enough, they use chromes because they are built well and very comfortable. (or pac) PAC bags are dope, but unless you are a messenger, I wouldn't spend the extra dough. I have a chrome backpack, and it's great. i used to have a civilian, and it was great too. hate the seatbelt thing on the messenger bags. hate it.

I have had a chrome, and now I have a reload. I will probably never need another bag again, I have already fucked it up plenty, and it doesn't show any signs of failing anytime soon. good pockets, good buckle. They are big, and super customizable, a little more expensive, but also a rather indie operation.

I know lots of people like bailey's, but for me, there wasn't enough choice for color, and they don't have a stabalizer strap if i remember correctly (could just be the model I was looking at).

check ebay.

Chrome bags are real nice.

Ive had the Citizen, and now use the massive Kremlin. Ive been able to use the bag beyond its capacity, which is nice. (I have a right shoulder grey/black Kremlin, but I need a left shoulder bag. If you guys kno someone who also has a Kremlin in grey left shoulder, but wants a right shoulder, hit me up.)

Plus these bags have lifetime warranty...

Jermy has a Freight Bag. Its pretty big/nice. But I actually like the seatbelt buckle on the Chromes.

I want one of their backpacks. (Chrome)

Chrome bags are real nice.

Ive had the Citizen, and now use the massive Kremlin. Ive been able to use the bag beyond its capacity, which is nice. (I have a right shoulder grey/black Kremlin, but I need a left shoulder bag. If you guys kno someone who also has a Kremlin in grey left shoulder, but wants a right shoulder, hit me up.)

Plus these bags have lifetime warranty...

Jermy has a Freight Bag. Its pretty big/nice. But I actually like the seatbelt buckle on the Chromes.

I want one of their backpacks. (Chrome)

I have a chrome too and love it. I think the reason for most people's dislike for them is that they're one of the more popular bags. And the buckle annoys me sometimes..