Bicyclettes

canice

how different would that be from having the seat up your ass..

cold cold titanium... lol

ahem *directed toward ken*

heres my scraper

CIMG0728.jpg

anyone notice that i like my rides black?

im looking for a nice fixed gear roady frame/frameset. anyone care to recommend any frames for 200 and under? please recommend something beside the pista as i have heard enough about it to keep it as one of my options...i dont mind buying older used frames as long as the geometry is pretty solid

a miata? mad homo.....

how different would that be from having the seat up your ass..

cold cold titanium... lol

ahem *directed toward ken*

i have no idea, sir. i really don't want to find out unless if someone else *ahem* is willing to test it out and give me the result to his and/or her experience.

i know...but its so dang fun to drive....plus im comfortable enough with my sexuality to rock it.

anyone care to answer my question on what entry level roady frame can attain with 200 bucks?

http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=6000130&subcategory=60001176&brand=&sku=13771&storetype=&estoreid=&pagename=Shop%20by%20Subcat%3A%20Frames%2FBikes

I'm seriously curious how you manage to explain building up bikes and immediately getting rid of them. Do you make a profit, if so, I guess I can understand the impulsivity, but weren't you saying like 3 months ago that you sold your previous bike (makino?) to 'build up something beautiful'. No hate though, I like your kiyo a lot, typical hype-y parts put up into a classy final project.

I'm seriously curious how you manage to explain building up bikes and immediately getting rid of them. Do you make a profit, if so, I guess I can understand the impulsivity, but weren't you saying like 3 months ago that you sold your previous bike (makino?) to 'build up something beautiful'. No hate though, I like your kiyo a lot, typical hype-y parts put up into a classy final project.

Hype-y parts? The only part I could draw to that would be deep v's. What about the others?

the aluC is nice but i had a steel frame in mind. im gonna check out some shops tommorow and find out my proper frame size.

lol ive gotten use to getting flac for driving a hair dresser's car especially when i was still in transportation design. but whether you think its gay or not, it still doesnt change the fact that its a fun car to drive. 50/50 weight distribution means i get almost scalpel like handling so i can really toss this thing around.