Bicyclettes

canice

nice dyno but for 300??!?

well o.b.o.

The bike and parts are worth $220ish. but the labor of stripping, painting, and building properly.. i'd say thats about right.

selegna, do you happen to sell bikes on ebay? because that garage looks familiar.

Nah i dont really do the ebay thing.. We normally do bikes straight up.

i wanted to get one of those hybrid synergy logos off a prius and stick it on my bike..

then i thought about energy star, and the intel inside shit..

If the bike's worth 220 it's worth 220. The "work" done to it is intangible, it doesn't make it worth more.

If the bike is worth 220 and he's selling it for a price you don't like, don't fucking buy it.

No shit the work on it is intangible, but it's the man's price. Some call it labor, but he is at liberty to charge whatever he pleases

What the fuck is this, marketplace 101?

If the bike is worth 220 and he's selling it for a price you don't like, don't fucking buy it.

No shit the work on it is intangible, but it's the man's price. Some call it labor, but he is at liberty to charge whatever he pleases

What the fuck is this, marketplace 101?

Nah man its ACCOUNTING 101...

intangible can be asset hence cost money....the Repeater really need to learn some economic or accounting.

since when intangible value = ZERO???? What about goodwill of a company.

Obviously life is worthless when you don't value the intangible. It means he is a bot. A bike bot.

agreed..bot that whinge at everything and every single aspects.

The Repeater...company value a bike under few aspects:

1) The material...namely Direct Material

2) The labour...namely Direct Labour

3) Other cost ....namely manufracturing OH. ie. indirect labour/material.

As u said a frame = 220 w/o work....and a frame with painting...= 220 (direct material) + paint (direct material) + labouring = value greater than 220.

YERRR BOIIIII!!! JUSt being a pain in the ass..back to BIKESSS

thanks for arguing for me guys... hahahha

Anyone who has taken a bike to a shop to be repaired knows that shit adds up.. If i knew a spot that would sand down, paint, and put together a bike for $80 i would be bringing them frames daily!

seriously, there is nothing more annoying / amateur than angles like that. Who does he think he is, fixed-Rodchenko? or maybe they belong on the cover or sport compact car? Those pics would be so nice if they had flat horizons.

But this is not the photo thread, so yes, the last photo is nice, and makes me wish I was in SF.