Bicyclettes

canice

Stun, get a Backside bag from kemmer (sp?) on BikeForums. Only $50 and fucking big.

Thanks for the heads up.

Measurements are just a bit bigger than mine, I need me the Chrome Kremlin. Almost E-cat status.

messenger_alley.jpg

I need to be able to carry around at least 2 pairs of shoes, and the Citizen aint cuttin it.

$80 pick up $90 shipped. Changed the pricing for Superfuture riders.

i mentioned earlier, i could fit about 3+ of my 8.5 nike boxes, sweatshirt, 2 40's, a big beach towel and probably some more.

it's big, but not THAT big. it doesn't look like that gigantic thing rirawin was waering in WAYWT a while back. i'm 5'7-8 and it feels fine when riding. i packed for a weekend in that bag (clothes + laptop) and it was a BITCH walking around airports, so it's not a good walking bag.

yay my bag came in today. it's pretty cool. It's my first real messenger back so I am not used to how it fits on my back, yet.

Where do you guys/girls keep your U-Lock (if you use one)? I typically put it in my back pocket but then it gets a little hard to sit on the seat. I want to make myself a type of holster for it, maybe..

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered the Kilo TT a couple days ago... should be good means to get about town, without the need for cycling shoes with protruding cletes and a bike with a 3000+ MSRP. I will be pinching my step-dad's Brook's off his retired Gillmour.

Thanks to those who gave me some help in selecting this.

yay my bag came in today. it's pretty cool. It's my first real messenger back so I am not used to how it fits on my back, yet.

Where do you guys/girls keep your U-Lock (if you use one)? I typically put it in my back pocket but then it gets a little hard to sit on the seat. I want to make myself a type of holster for it, maybe..

I usually put my lock in the side pockets...

I cant wait to pick up the Kremlin... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...

www.fabrichorse.com

yo stunt, what tires are you running in this pic? rubinos? can you link a brotha?

i tried to find t hat out a couple years ago. the pro raceis probably the closest, but there are or used to be at least, other shots of that dude's bikeon the chrome site and those are all celesete, including the sidewall