Bicyclettes

canice

I don't think there's that much slack, it might just be the angle. There is probably about .5" give on the chain..I may go ahead and remove 1 link to move the wheel a bit forward.

Enamel paint you can probably be more detailed with..if I wasn't going to use a paint pen I was going to spray a bunch of white paint into a container and use that w/ a fine brush.

get out of here with that, bullhorns are fine but they're not going to help you stop faster

maybe you should try riding one instead of reading about it in a pamphlet put out by puma

I got bullhorn, riser, drop, track drop at home..i tried them all i stil think bullhorn make me stop faster.

Oh I know what make u stop faster??? get a brake.

update.jpg

Should have went darker with that green son..or more khaki-sh

looks like baby poop.

black seat post too.

it's khaki-erer in person.. mm not too green at all, maybe pantone 617c-ish or something.

it's khaki-erer in person.. mm not too green at all, maybe pantone 617c-ish or something.

oh imagine this.

BK-TRK-EAI02-3.jpg

ish...

120$ ? Stop penny pinching, this shit is NJS son! These basically go for 150$ a piece now. It's a TEE19 team collaboration. The blue TEE19's that came out before this go up to 200$ a piece now. 200$ for those 2 is a deal.

:)

TEE19 set isn't NJS stamped.

As well as anything post production anodized, etc.

:P

i'm almost 100% positive the bars were just post anodized NJS aluminum bars. the stems aren't even a nitto track stem.. just one of their road models, so definitely not NJS.

who cares... i just want one o fthose purple groups that EAI did of nitto bits, pedals and clips!

what's the biggest upgrade one can make to lighten a bike + improve performance? wheels/rims, seatpost, handlebars..wat else

Tyresss, drillled chainring, slotted cranks, BB ...spokes..lotta stuff can be lighten but why borther just pedal faster.

what's the biggest upgrade one can make to lighten a bike + improve performance? wheels/rims, seatpost, handlebars..wat else

a upgraded fork, will increase handling and feel, also i think you can take off about a lb? deep dish rims can increase effienency by 2-4% depending on the rim.

So who actually wears a helmet?

helmets rule. you are a certifiable baby and probably a devolved cro-mag if you do not see the merits of wearing one.

i wear one of these shits:

SweepRTitaniumBlack.jpg

lose some weight. 1 pound on the bike = 4 on the rider, and so much better for you/your wallet.

im off-continent, so i was hoping some of you riders from the major cities (SF/SEA/NY/LA/CHI/PHILLY/DC) could help shed some light on something for me. i just spoke to a friend of mine who was contemplating switching over to fixed. he visited SF recently and called just to tell me "dude, im just letting you know fixed gear is OVER. everyone clowns it out here. EVERYONE rides that shit, and its like the biggest lamest fad ever!" as if to try and dissuade me from riding my rig.

now let me make one thing clear- im not one of those d-bag fashion fags (well, bike-wise at least haha), and in no way can anyone shitting on what im into cause me to stop what im doing. im merely wondering if it is indeed THAT BAD out there. i am well aware of the "explosion" of late, and that fixed gear cycling has been around for longer than ive been alive, in one form or another. but i still feel like it has not reached "mainstream" yet.

anyone care to inform me?

im off-continent, so i was hoping some of you riders from the major cities (SF/SEA/NY/LA/CHI/PHILLY/DC) could help shed some light on something for me. i just spoke to a friend of mine who was contemplating switching over to fixed. he visited SF recently and called just to tell me "dude, im just letting you know fixed gear is OVER. everyone clowns it out here. EVERYONE rides that shit, and its like the biggest lamest fad ever!" as if to try and dissuade me from riding my rig.

now let me make one thing clear- im not one of those d-bag fashion fags (well, bike-wise at least haha), and in no way can anyone shitting on what im into cause me to stop what im doing. im merely wondering if it is indeed THAT BAD out there. i am well aware of the "explosion" of late, and that fixed gear cycling has been around for longer than ive been alive, in one form or another. but i still feel like it has not reached "mainstream" yet.

anyone care to inform me?

does it really matter if it's trendy or not? who cares, if you want to ride fixed, do it. the ones wilding out about it being trendy are the trendy.

Icicle Cubicle..yer keep riding and do ur own thing. Dont worry about what others.

Lucky in Sydney there are less than 10 rider here actually ride fixed gear. Each uni have one..i am the fixed gear representative for my uni. =)

same here. im in hawaii, and not many fixed riders exist here at all. hence my curiosity regarding the scene at large. im a half japanese nephew of an ex Keirin semi-pro, so a lot of my influance comes from that side, as opposed to the hipster explosion.

^nice.

i've been wanting a giros atmos, but i'm assuming that one delivers the look for cheaper.

giro is owned by bell, the only differences between the two companies are this:

1) fit - they accomodate different head shapes. this is probably the most important part. i'd have bought a catlike if it had fit properly.

2) giro is to bell as lexus is to toyota.