Bicyclettes

canice

Those chains are so fucking weak, they aren't hardened steel. I'd buy the sleeve, but not the stupid chain. I'd use a krytonite chain made of hardened steel.

BUT ITSS ANONDIZED?!111

remember when sais posed for a wdywt with a supreme chain, no padlock, and a skateboard?

I think i've decied on one of these:http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2007/may/b/NickLarsen.htm

Other options are still open though, thought about a lemonde fillmore- but they are fairly ugly

nice bike i like that color scheme i say go for it! personally if i can do it over again i would get a brass knuckle or a pake for an afforable new track frame

although i love my pista

^^ okay maybe my memory served me wrong (no skateboard), but he's wearing SBs. close enough.

You got some competition Canice.

the last thing i want is to be some dude's female manifestation of his njs fetish. no thx.

The charge is £400, which is the same price range here as the pista, langster, et al. Looks like a great durable fixie which is what I want as its going to be a uni bike. If i was spending more than that I would probably buy a frame from bob jackson and build up but overall that woudl probably end up double the cost. The only problem is its not in stock anywhere yet so i'll need to wait a bit to get one :D

Hm, if you have 400pounds, might as well I guess...I'd personally save some money and get a Kilo TT (if you can get it shipped) and upgrade parts.

shipping for bike parts is ~$150 and takes 6 weeks + we will get like 20% in customs taxes- and you can't try them out in the shop first :P

Ok kidss.....

I came across with a brand new Cannondale Capo in Hong Kong for $5500HKD, I dont know if i should get it. But it is tempting...because its cost 1600AUD which si rond 9000HKD in Sydney. My main question is how the hell cna i take the bike on board??? I see some ppl carries surf board and stuff do they get charged extra?

Cheer,

Dub.

i think the rules for bikes and surf boards are different. i know some airlines have surfboard specific rules, like i believe singapore airlines lets you take surfboards on either for free or they count is as one of your baggages. my best advice would be probably to get the bike in a box if you can, with some padding, which will both protect it and save you some hassle during check-in.

i think the rules for bikes and surf boards are different. i know some airlines have surfboard specific rules, like i believe singapore airlines lets you take surfboards on either for free or they count is as one of your baggages. my best advice would be probably to get the bike in a box if you can, with some padding, which will both protect it and save you some hassle during check-in.

If i I would keep it apart in original packing and will put it together when i get back to sydney.

I am going to contact the airline see what is the size limited. Seriously I dunno why capo can be that cheap in Hong Kong. And soo expensive over in SYDNEY. Just worried that I can get on board but my bike cant :S.

60 to 80 bucks aint too bad. The bike shop wouldnt post it for me.

My baggage allowance is 20kgs +- 5kgs threashold....I have no luggage cept a big handcarry.

So 20kgs would goes to my bike..but it just the dimension. How big is a standard bike case? or those factory bike box?

Cheeer,

Dub.

most of the time if you hvae a bike case you have to pay around $60-80 to fly a bike. last time i went out west, i bought a new one and shipped it back. next time i'll probably just fedex ground it about a week before i leave for like $25.

$25? I paid like 4x that much through USPS last year.. hmm. You use a standard box, or find a way to use something smaller?

Hey guys, I need help determining what size stem I should get. Are 90mm stems too short for a 54cm bike? I'm not looking to get too low when riding.

this is going to depend on your tt size and your reach. do the fit calculator on competitivecyclist.com (again)

i'm not sure what the biggest is for flights, but once i cut down a bike box 2" to save $98 on the shipping cost. most bike cases are a little shorter than a frameset as you put it in kind of diagonal and take off your wheels, bars and post/saddle. i think serfas makes a nice one, but they're all pretty expensive.