Bicyclettes

canice

supah glue

ps. recommend me a good simple light jacket for winter, black, stylish ov course. Less ornamentation the better.

the nike flywires are pretty nice. not waterproof, but pretty water resistant. nsw was also making another shell that was basically the same as that, but a different fabric that is waterproof and also has zip pits. i love mine, but got it as a gift. i believe its around $400, which is pretty steep for something like that. flywire was around $200 iirc.

if you're mainly looking for a riding/performance jacket, also check out patagonia. k-tel picked up a jacket from them and is really happy with it... longer tail and arms, etc. if you want to go for some super nice road riding jawnz, check out rapha as well, but they are total $$$$.

Something more functional and simple, doesn't have to be expensive, just to get me warm commuting to Brooklyn. I might end up sewing some patches over if the logos are too in your face. So I don't mind the cheaper alternatives. Gonna get me some balaklava as well

supah glue

ps. recommend me a good simple light jacket for winter, black, stylish ov course. Less ornamentation the better.

My vote would go to either the SWRVE Millwaukee

Its got extra long sleeves and back and is designed for riding

http://www.swrvestore.com/servlet/Detail?no=104

img_4075.jpg

Or the Loki Myth Softshell

Its got built in mittens and a face mask

http://www.lokiusa.com/product_detail.php?ID=C101

C101_black.jpg