Bicyclettes

canice

Got a Cinelli supercorsa pista sz 49 for sale. Bike comes complete.

Check sig for details.

Sorry for the shameless sale plug.

holy SHIT, $2300 for a FIXED GEAR? fffffffff

^^ I have never done but I heard it can be quite a fiasco. Also heard it is easy to circumvent the entrance fee due to the craziness.

I have done The Century In The City. They (Transalt.org) take you on a 100mile route around 4 of 5 boroughs (no Staten, no respect due to the 1-6-ooooooh). Its much smaller in scale and less of a fiasco. However this is not supported by the city, so there are no road closings, but the early start (5am or 6am) time and it being on a wkend, bodes well for fewer cars. It is sometime in either May or June I think.

New Build:

(No pics as always)

Milwaukee Bruiser (Sz. Lg) Gunkote black

Black 36 Hole Chukkers...

with Vittoria randos (28c)..

laced 4X to Profile 3/8 Hubs

black Sram Omnium 170mm cranks

black Sugino messenger zen ring (45t)

EAI cog (17t)

black odyssey PC's

black Holdfasts

Thompson Elite Seatpost

Black Turbo Saddle

Thopson 70mm stem

Black CK sotto voce headset

black WBase "Do a trick" Bars (3" rise)

Black ODI grips

This thing is a fucking tank.

Maybe one day I take picture.

is anyone doing/has anyone done the 5 borough bike tour in nyc? i'm pretty sure registration starts in a week, and i'm thinking about doing it for the first time. just wondering how it is, as it might be a pain to get down there with my bike and find a place to stay.

I think i'm doing this fixed with a few other people. Dont wanna pay that reg. fee so far in advance tho.

BTW if anyone has the tool to remove the SRAM/truvativ Omnium BB holler at me.

I get it, but that bike has a bit of an identity crisis.

"Imported" frame, nothing special components, nice looks, too short headtubes, and overpriced for not including racks or integrated shifters.

If you are into it and it's what you were going to spend, I won't put you off it. Classic appearance road bike with fenders and rack mounts for occasional short touring use or commuting.

in the interest of it being the end of january, me being in miami where it is no weather for cross and me not having trained on the bike at all since about last april, here is a pic of me jumping some barriers in a cross race last year (first ever, i won b/c i was sand-baggin'). bike is a van dessel hole shot. with full '09 rival and some cheapo cantis. pedals are OG SPDs, wheels are stock FSAs. cross is tight if you have never done it and want a fun intro to racing a bike. carry on after pic.

P1030187.JPG