Bicyclettes

canice

Has this been on campus yet? I haven't seen it yet. (ucsd i assume?)

yup, take it everyday to class cause i cant afford a parking permit. been wanting to organize some kinda of group ride so but spread the word the word

yup, take it everyday to class cause i cant afford a parking permit. been wanting to organize some kinda of group ride so but spread the word the word

I'm down. I think I've posted a pic of my bike before but I can't dig it up right now. Black, with brown cloth tape and a honey brooks saddle. I'm down for a group ride, seems to be more fixies popping up everyday.

The way it sounded was that he added old tubes to supplement his leather singles. Kind of stupid, at least he has real straps aside from those rubber bands keeping him in.

Does anyone have some 165mm Sugino 75s they want to part with?

Dont mind me for being a noob but doubles and singles would be able to fit into most pedals right? will get a photo of my pedal in abit.

yeahh but i find that doubles maintain their position better than using 2 singles at the same time

(easier to tighten them)

it really depends on the type of your toe clips.

i like plastic, double gated toe clips.

im currently rocking the black MKS ones i bought from blue lug.

it only accepts single straps. i think another option is SOMAs but i hear they break easily. i beat the shit out of my MKS plastics but they are like indestructible.

my wellgo pedals looked very similar in shape / size as the rx-1's and i preferred them to sylvans, even though i got used to em.

i find that wellgo has a flat platform where as the sylvans center axle pokes a lil bit so when wearing thin soled shoes it feels awkward.

bootlegs was selling some nittos the chrome ones but i think they go for like 100+ bucks or so

anyoen with leather saddles have a problem with jeans??

maybe its just my selle but it litterally rubbed off onto my jeans...

this never happened before?

thoughts?

the seat is pretty gray where the rail near the nut part is

does anyone here own a cyclocross bike? im interested in doing a budget build. are these allright?

Like the Conquest Pro complete?

I have two cross bikes, a really legit original '70's Gazelle built with Zeus lugs, the only frame I'd never part with short of replacing with an ALAN in my size, and a Team issue only '07 Raleigh w/ the carbon rear end.

Long story short, I'd never thought I'd be "that guy" but I basically don't ride my road bike anymore.

The Redlines are pretty nice. Geometry is a little non-specific, which is good for a first cross bike or anyone transitioning to it, as it's basically just like a conservative geometry road bike. The only thing that I would change about the C-Pro complete is ditch the interrupter levers (for chicks) and change the tires.

Maybe those Bulldogs are okay for out west or dry areas, but mehhhh....

bootlegs was selling some nittos the chrome ones but i think they go for like 100+ bucks or so

anyoen with leather saddles have a problem with jeans??

maybe its just my selle but it litterally rubbed off onto my jeans...

this never happened before?

thoughts?

the seat is pretty gray where the rail near the nut part is

I had this red super 80's Italian something with red snakeskin print that I rode for a bit that gave me gross burgundy stains on my jeans where they were rubbed white from the saddle anyway.

I threw both away eventually. There's a really good (many) reason that bike shorts are black....