Bicyclettes

canice

nope the ones below them, apparently from japan by h+son I havent seen them on anywhere before or noticed them mentioned so im interested to know if anyone has had experience good or bad,as i quite like them asetheticaly

If you like the look of 'em, buy 'em, they do look lovely with them Schwalbe tubs. If you're buying rims for a reason other than looks then I'd walk on by, particularly at £44-47 each. The Halo track wheels they've got further down had a brilliant magazine review, and they're £165 a pair all in.

Here's bit of 80s exotica: http://london.craigslist.co.uk/bik/781096889.html

stopped by yojimbo's this past friday to talk to marcus, who was very attentive, as could be seen in the awkward moments of silence that followed each of my questions, while he was putting together thoughtful responses to them.

had my fuji -- in line with all of my specifications -- ready to ride by saturday, in the early afternoon. i can only echo what mlproject and Wolves had to say about this shop and its owner.

It's fucking called google.

About Marcus, I just asked him a lot of stupid questions because I was there a long time ago when I was just learning and he didn't even make fun of me haha. Ditto on the awkward silence after every question. I was like... maybe he's making fun of me in his head after all my questions. He's ace.

I was also wondering that too. I'm a little excited for that.

Does anyone actually have a completely silent set up? The stock shit on my fuji track

is making a fuckload of noise and I was just wondering if it's just me.

Yeah, for the most part.

If you're loud, you're chain's probably tight as your jeans with a boner inside.

Thick lube with a nice, clean chain helps as well. Some of the nicer track chains are pretty loud, surprisingly as well... SRAM's have always been the most silent in my experience.

anyone had any experience of having a bike shipped from us to uk?the guy im buying from seems to be telling me its not possible under 600us and only way is 30 day by ocean?

i've shipped large boxes full of shit. clothes, dishware, cutlery etc, over 30x30x30 inches from toronto ontario to macedonia (skopje) for 100$

it was by freight, ocean, which is like 30 business days as you said. that'd probably be your cheapest method.

Anyone want to sell me some pursuit bars/bullhorns?

I'm most interested in Nitto RB-009's, but I could be intrigued by any as long as they have some drop to them.

after using my flipnchops for a while, i just ordered the these nitto rb21s

nittorb021greenov1.jpg

im sure i'll get some hate cause they are annodized, but im a sucker for annodized shit and the green is beautiful. i'll let ya know what i think