Bicyclettes

canice

Robocop in a 36. Other sizes will be too big/wide.

38 isnt much bigger, but its noticable wen you ride.

T*'s smallest is a 38. Where the fuck do I find a 36? hmmmmmm. TELL ME HOW TO SIZE DOWN ON MY BARS.

Just buy what ever bike you want don't worry about if its hip or not or if sycamore aproves. If your bike you should love if cz its yours not cz other ppl think its cool.

Fools hate on my bars and cranks all the time but w.e its my baby I built my bike from the ground up. I sometimes ride in cutoff jeans and a fanny pack. There's is nothing cool about a fanny pack! I don't give a fuck if I'm not wearing self edge cycling jeans or if I have a pointless njs headset. My bike is kool because I think its kool that all that should matter don't let some bike elitist tell you how to build your bike.

Just buy what ever bike you want don't worry about if its hip or not or if sycamore aproves. If your bike you should love if cz its yours not cz other ppl think its cool.

Fools hate on my bars and cranks all the time but w.e its my baby I built my bike from the ground up. I sometimes ride in cutoff jeans and a fanny pack. There's is nothing cool about a fanny pack! I don't give a fuck if I'm not wearing self edge cycling jeans or if I have a pointless njs headset. My bike is kool because I think its kool that all that should matter don't let some bike elitist tell you how to build your bike.

i don't think the argument about hipness or approval or what other people think about the bike. it's a $1400 frame and for someone's first [fixed] bike that's overboard.

neg repped for you not being able to spell "because" or "cool" or "whatever"

I wasn't telling him how to build his fucking bike. All I told him was that he didn't need some super expensive bike especially if he hasn't ridden a bike(fixed) before. Why are you taking shots at me for having the cycling jeans and a NJS headset? Having a NJS headset isn't pointless, having jeans to ride in that are comfortable isn't pointless. Have you ever owned a bike with a NJS headset? If you've never ridden one, don't touch topics you don't know shit about.

I'm not gonna bash on njs but there are parts that are point to buy stamped if you aren't competing in a race in japan. Like and head set for $200 there are way nicer headsets you can buy.

And the cyclist jeans are compy and if I have 300 to spare I would prob buy some more parts inset of a pair of jeans. I can fit a u lock into my manpis or in my bag I don't care if I am wearing the cooliest new raw jean while I ride.

Go to the track if u can on a saturday and talk to the older guys from webcor they always know when shit is selling but they hate the internet so just get some phone numbers and ask around those guys all have like 3 new frames they never use maybe one is a concept. Also team bianchi rides there at events talkk to some of the riders they get new frames every season and sell there old ones.

I'm not gonna bash on njs but there are parts that are point to buy stamped if you aren't competing in a race in japan. Like and head set for $200 there are way nicer headsets you can buy.

And the cyclist jeans are compy and if I have 300 to spare I would prob buy some more parts inset of a pair of jeans. I can fit a u lock into my manpis or in my bag I don't care if I am wearing the cooliest new raw jean while I ride.

No point to buy stamped unless you're racing? How is it no point? The Hatta Swan headset that many Keirin frames have here in the USA retail for about 130$ and what are you talking about way nicer headsets? It's one of the most legit NJS headsets you could find aside from Campy/Suntour. Stop caring so much about what other parts/bikes/PANTS people ride and just mind your own fucking business.

You where the one who was hating on his idea to buy the concept and I don't know if you ride a njs headset I was making a point and it wasn't derected at you. It was directed at ppl who think njs means hype status. I don't know if its you but you're making it sounds like it.

hatta headset with loose balls + light grease = cash money on the track. so buttery. it sucks that you'll have to rebuild the headset quite often. i want a concept before track season starts. i really should stop smoking cigs, im going to get killed during track season. lol.

hamburglar- what are manpis? Man capris?

What is a good complete set of fixed rims for a good price. I don't need deep v or anything to expensive. I want a a good pair of rims for a good price. http://www.nycbikes.com/item.php?item_id=254 Are these good? Are they a good deal? I need some input on this. Also, what kind of lbs doesn't carry chain tools? I went today to get a new one because I lost my old one & the people don't have one.

Also is there an easy way to get grips on or off?

Every month velocity prebuilds deep vs in black white and other color for that month. They build it with formula hubs which are bascially the same as iro hubs with out the iro logo. They sell for like 180 to 200 a set its a good deal. And that link is for 650c wheels. road and track bikes run 700c