Bicyclettes

canice

Hey Guys. For my semester project in design, we had to design and create a product that we would eventually sell. i created a leather U-lock holster. I sold a few at school, and have decided to try and sell the rest online. Check it out! Also, i'm looking for feedback for future models, so let me know what you think.

http://mancuso.bigcartel.com/

qsthdh.jpg

20h27ty.jpg

2j1o9jk.jpg

I traded my friend for his brooks team pro, I was going to get a black VO seat but he wanted my sweatshirt. Anyway, it's honey colour and I think it just sticks out like a sore thumb. Any recommendations for dying/polishing it really dark? Some people are saying use Kiwi Neutral, and I saw some pics that had good results with Obenaufs. I'd like to hear someone from here if the've done anything similar just so I can ask them about it. And I'm aware that I can make the seat too floppy if I use the wrong stuff. Thanks.

Any of you guys have experience using 25,4mm handlebars on a 26mm stem? Do they sell some sort of adapters for that? Or is it an absolute no-no?

I'd like to try some bullhorns for a while instead of my drops, but the only black ones my bike shop has are 25,4mm..

yeah im using 25.4 mm drops in a 26mm stem.

some people make a shim out of a soft drink can, but its not ag ood idea.

just drop the $10 on a nitto shim and youll be safe for sure.

I traded my friend for his brooks team pro, I was going to get a black VO seat but he wanted my sweatshirt. Anyway, it's honey colour and I think it just sticks out like a sore thumb. Any recommendations for dying/polishing it really dark? Some people are saying use Kiwi Neutral, and I saw some pics that had good results with Obenaufs. I'd like to hear someone from here if the've done anything similar just so I can ask them about it. And I'm aware that I can make the seat too floppy if I use the wrong stuff. Thanks.

the brooks proofride or whatever and some miles will see it get darker pretty quickly.

tumblr_l29z5blSWS1qzxfuoo1_500.jpg

litespeed arenberg titanium frame / carbon fork for sale

tt = 57 c-c

st = 57 c-c / 59 c-t

comes w/ cane creek aheadset and the ultegra fd if you need it.

only selling this because i found basically the same frame already built up. prefer dealing in person if you're around new york city, but i will ship.

$700 obo + freight.

Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on my getting a complete fixed gear bike, my location and financial state means i cant order parts in and assemble myself (that and im eager to get back on the bike) so i figured id get a complete fix for now and later on in the year work on building something more personal.

What im thinking of getting is an SE draft: http://www.routeone.co.uk/Store/Action+Sports/Fixed+Wheel+Bikes/product-is-48256

Or a bike from Create: http://www.createbikes.com/

Ive heard alot of bad and some good on the create bikes being bad quality but nothing on the SE bikes. Im after a bike i can commute to and from college and just general riding.

Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK.

Any help would be appreciated :)