jewellery

MLVR

I saw Corpus Christi jewelry this weekend. It was quite nice. I may end up picking a silver bracelet, designed to look like interlocking vertebrae. There was also a massive (I'm guessing 3-4 oz) silver skull necklace with a crown of thorns made of gold. Way too bling/flashy for me, but if you want a gigantic skull hanging on your neck, this would be the piece to get. There's also a nice bracelet made of tiny skulls with periodic garnets.

The pins are cute, but silly since they cost $100. What the fuck are you gonna do with a $100 pin?

Haven't seen Ugo in person. I will in December. The US pricepoints are pretty crazy though; 100% silver bracelets are about $500-800ish. I'm pretty sure the Japanese prices are more reasonable, but then you gotta deal with importation fees..

Corpus Christi was about 4-500 CDN for the bracelets. Not very affordable either.

jewelry is for bourgeois pigs

excellent! where can i find this bourgeois jewellery?

ps: i could imagine gouging my eyes out trying to untangle some of the powerhaus pieces the second i start walking. loose chains = bad.

I fucking love alex and chloe. a friend of mine showed it to me the other day and now theres like five pieces I want. he's carrying it in his shop in philly if anyone is interested. ill make another post about the shop closer to it opening.