alternate fits & superclones [waywt outtakes, cutting room floor scrapings]

In the spirit of darkanimal's takes on other people, here's TG's post on the request line... guess who she's "biting"

best i could do sorry... you got my rainbow vomit tee...i did get the rolly cig in

mscheap.jpg

2utj47p.jpg

I took this picture but before I posted it I sort of thought that maybe Marty would look better if he were facing the camera completely, because his tail was kind of knotty.

Also, I wasn't sure if people would like my outift that much. I guess I am trying too hard? Also, do you think my fades look good? I tried to explain honeycombs to Marty but he didn't care.

are you popping your tongues?

Most of that day, no.

When I was at the mini-mall, I saw this hot chick walking towards me from really far away, and I quickly tucked my jeans in cause' it looks badass. Then I was thinking of a cool face to make so when she walked by she would notice, but she walked into Build-A-Bear halfway down the mall and I don't think she even saw me.

:(

lol @Build-a-Bear. It's a cult amongst kids, girl tweens and suburban moms.

Urgh, I hate that fucking company. My girlfriend works there as BAB took over the British and infinitely superior Bear Factory. The stock is worse, the staff policy is terrible, the American upper management possibly satan and they loop the same half hour CD that gets played in American stores, failing to understand that no, we do not want to fucking hear "She's a Cheerleader Bear" blasting out at us yet again. At the very least they could have a localised version with less grating accents.

Urgh, I hate that fucking company. My girlfriend works there as BAB took over the British and infinitely superior Bear Factory. The stock is worse, the staff policy is terrible, the American upper management possibly satan and they loop the same half hour CD that gets played in American stores, failing to understand that no, we do not want to fucking hear "She's a Cheerleader Bear" blasting out at us yet again. At the very least they could have a localised version with less grating accents.

do brits ever try to emulate american accents?