Curious to see what yall think of these

newone757

im new here, please dont flame.

i ust bought these jeans the other day and i really like them. YES i kno they are pre washed and all that so please dont flame , i kno. just curious to see what yall think of them. and later ill tell you what brand they are, and maybe it might surprise you

CLICK TO SUPERSIZE

this is close to the actual jean colors

MVC-025F.JPG.xs.jpg

the rest have a brighter flash (sorry)

MVC-028F.JPG.xs.jpg

MVC-029F.JPG.xs.jpg

MVC-030F.JPG.xs.jpg

pic of them in action

pul9798.gif

9yea thats me, yea im tall (6'4) , and i like to photoshop. now u kno lil bout me . tell me what you think of those jeans. thanks

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit, you post those jeans, then an animation of you shooting yourself in the head with them on, and THEN ask me not to flame? You should have got it in writing before you posted!

...They suck.

the animation is for the shirt i got on.

btw nobody got it right, niether guess nor azzure

and i kinda figured nobody would like em here. just curious to how bad you would think they were lol. cause i value no ones opinion and ima wear what i like regardless. thanks for the responses. these jeans cost me a whopping $15 8gasp* id rather not spend a stack on jeans, the most id pay is a lil over 100. im more of a sneaker fiend than a denim fiend, just here for the knowledge

how did you find this site? i wonder sometimes.

looking for some good raw denim...no need to try and flame, it wont make ur e-life anybetter. im obviously new and not as big on denim as the rest of you but i garantee nobody here can mess with my sneaker game. if you didnt like what you saw...fine, state ur opinon on the jeans and thats it. dont try to personally attack me, keep it moving, you dont know me

did the salesman at guess tell you that raw denim is cool? because it isnt! you should just stick to those pre-distressed jeans!

funny

ive never been to guess. ive never consulted with a saleman about what I wear. why would i want someone to tell me what i should wear??

nobody told me raw denim was cool. i bought a pair and didnt even know. and i liked the feel of them and the idea that i could make the jeans my own. from the fit to the wash/fade to every single crease and bend, they would represent me.

ill still buy pre distressed but i got like 2 pairs of raw denim that i havent even started on yet.

Dislike them, from the cut to the wash. Not to mention your 'mad photoshop skillz' prevent me from getting a decent look at how they fit.

And if it is possible to get a really good quality pair of raw denim, selvedge jeans for 100USD> then that would be super.

"these jeans cost me a whopping $15 8gasp* id rather not spend a stack on jeans"

You paid too much. And maybe you should.

since when is $15 too much for jeans?? it wouldnt matter if they was some sweatpants, $15 to cover your legs (which is really the purpose of jeans) is a very good price. do you even know what a stack is??? a stack=$1000 . if you spend that much on one pair of jeans you need some help