Supertalkers in ten years...

Guest Fade to Black

Guest Fade to Black

One-two punch with the high school thread...this is gonna be a capsule type thread. someday people can look up at archives and find this thread, see how far off our predictions were.

(some of this i mentioned in the chat already)

darkanimal...touring the nation as a PUA lecturer

djrajio - Japan's answer to Gordon Gekko

supercrap...living the american way with library girl ;)

coldrice...opening an avant garde store in michigan and writing books on hip hop, occasional contributor to rollingstone, blender and XXL

cultpop....successful art dealer who is being interviewed by johnny depp in interview magazine. Depp 'loves his shit'

hap and tg...settled down in hong kong running japanese streetwear store in causeway bay

Kixslf...still kixslf

Carl....still carl

DDML...john lennon impersonator who will be gunned down by fanatic

chicken...will have co-authored japanese denim encyclopedia equivalent of Min Ron Nee's tome on Cuban Cigars (HK smokers u know what im talkin bout) with RingRing

Shark...Ari Gold like superagent, except for sports figures

Asterix...will have graduated preschool and is currently part of Pete Doherty's entourage. Takes photos of him and keeps the drugs flowing...

Fade to Black...pimpin all over the world, presently in some undisclosed tropical location puffin a vintage Dunhill Cabinetta and chillin with a couple latin broads and a china doll ;)

add on...

Guest Fade to Black

DONTCARETOOMUCHFORCRAP: hitching a ride somewhere in Nebraska...Carl will drive by him and glance thinkin he knows the guy but thinks its just a case of Deja vu and moves on...shows up in the newspaper obituaries a few days later for the local paper of some random town where there's nothin but a diner and a high school with 300 kids.

handlethevibe...will be leeching at random parties thrown by celebs and showin up in every photo but people are like 'who the fuck is this guy...'

why the fuck am i always left out.

red... dead.

or still posting on superfuture trying to catch up to ddmls 120398273 post.

Begåvningsreserven will run a pawn shop. Red will be a police officer with a chopper interest. Red will sometimes stop by to visit. In the basement we will have Minya in a box dressed in black leather. ok.

reminds me of my 6th grade year book----where will you be in 15 years. i had put down "headbanger" and they changed it to "member of a heavy metal band"; my best friend put down "sitting at home, bored and depressed" and they changed it to "lawyer"

in 10 years, my canes should be looking pretty nice

• 4 years later...
Posted · Hidden by tg76, January 17, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by tg76, January 17, 2012 - No reason given

in ten years cheap will still be bumping old threads on sufu hoping that one day ddml will share a meme with him again

no one else will be here because...