samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

yeah I voted for adsurgo too! yours are AWESOME! I was thinking about voting for hjj before adsurgo posted his pictures but his honeycombs weren't as badass as some other jeans. So I decided to wait for pictures of the other contestants And I'm glad I did.

cheep: your whiskers and lapfade are sick and so are your honeycombs but I really hate your backpockets(no offence!)

poly800rock: really cool vintage-like fade. But it looks like the creases didn't really have a chance to set in before you washed it again.

386: your fades are sick! But you washed your jeans too many times IMO. I think it would've been a battle between you and adsurgo if you didn't wash it so many times...

I've been lurking since the beginning of this contest(this isn't my account btw) and it has been really great!

Sorry I missed the pics, but I really wasn't gonna trouble the scorers in this one. Some incredibly beautiful jeans.

I even like mine in their own way. Won't clutter up the thread with pictures of mine, but can be seen here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/smphotography/2037580522/

Adsurgo for me though. And thanks to whichever kind soul voted for me.

Seriously?

That's awesome. So does that mean you played bass for Mental as well? No idea a Lockin Out dude was on this board. Unless of course it isn't that same dude that played then.

nah. ive never played bass in any bands, just guitar. the dude that played bass for mental is derek scace (second picture.. he is the dude under me/ in between my legs, wearing the nikes). he also currently plays bass for cold world.

i wouldnt consider myself "a lockin out dude" but at one point mongoloids were supposed to do a lockin out release. for some reason or another it never happened.. fell through i guess..

mongoloids and wrongside both played the lockin out showcase in cambridge, mass months back with rzl dzl and some others. shit was hot.

he doesnt want the warm/neck pickup to "get" the sound of the bridge pickup. cause eventhough you swith the toggle to bridge the neck pickup will still get some sound well not a lot. i used to do this before when i was in a rock band...

btw love those sams adsurgo

he doesnt want the warm/neck pickup to "get" the sound of the bridge pickup. cause eventhough you swith the toggle to bridge the neck pickup will still get some sound well not a lot. i used to do this before when i was in a rock band...

btw love those sams adsurgo

youre right. it does help for that but i originally put it there just to hold the pickup from shaking because one of the screws broke.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...