samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

I just sit and wait..I really think that Sid's pics will shuffle the deck.....Lol

enough talk. he already posted pics of the meetup, let's see the jeans pics. what's the hold-up?

Second that. they looked truly awesome. the thigh fading is nuts. thanks for the okinawas poly!

i really can't believe how well the okinawa's fit you. glad you liked them. good meeting you too. you should post pics on how sugarcanes should fit like.

enough talk. he already posted pics of the meetup, let's see the jeans pics. what's the hold-up?

i wish i knew... i know hes been shooting the yo yo thing this weekend... but i have not seen the jeans pics, the skate pics, or the portraits he did. sid is a busy man.

my gf and i ran into sid, dum and kiya at schiller's last night. and yes, they had yo-yo's in their hands.

They didn't like have their yos in their hand at the SAME time they ran into you did they ?

Cause I kinda have my yo-yo in my hand a lot lately but I would just DIIIE if I ran into someone while handling it ..

k Im going to sleep .. Im on hour 51 no sleep - no drugs no nothing I feel great actually but my pillow and my bish are calling ..

hold it down everyone please Im violent when woken

ty

They didn't like have their yos in their hand at the SAME time they ran into you did they ?

Cause I kinda have my yo-yo in my hand a lot lately but I would just DIIIE if I ran into someone while handling it ..

k Im going to sleep .. Im on hour 51 no sleep - no drugs no nothing I feel great actually but my pillow and my bish are calling ..

hold it down everyone please Im violent when woken

ty

the yos were totally in their hands. :D

but kiya's got some mad skillz wit dem yos.

great pics beats. makes me consider upgrading my camera equipment.

i actually did some reapir work on them the other day... the entire top of the laft pocket was seperated from the pocket, so i cut it off, trimmed the loose threads, and took a piece of 60s black line selvage and sewed it on to stop it from freying anymore... and reinforced the whole thing so it doesnt rip anymore.