samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

after a week on horseback in the AZ desert, and another wash--2 total.

a1ia0.jpg

a2cj3.jpg

got some nice cross hatching going on on the left thigh.

a3jk4.jpg

note the chap-stick fade. my lips are like baby-bottoms.

a4yo9.jpg

really beautiful color variations

a5gn9.jpg

crotch/ass areas took a beating in the saddle

unless i find a horse.

and westbrook, looking good, but will it keep on fading like that if you dont see another horse till the contest is over???

That's an excellent point. I may have to jack a horse-cop.

I guess I could make it to work by 9:00AM if I left early enough at a full gallop. Of course our office stables are somewhat lacking.

CMF, yours are looking great as well.

Hi guys,

I was just wondering what soap you would recommend for me to machine wash these babies and which stores sell such things! It would need to ship to the UK and take visa too! I know some of you might say just to buy natural detergent or whatever, but fact of the matter is that my choice in Pompey lies between ASDA and Tesco, not exactly matched to the denim connosieur's tastes!

If any of you buy your detergents online, please send me a link. Im not picky, I just dont want to use Ariel ultrasoft!

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I was just wondering what soap you would recommend for me to machine wash these babies and which stores sell such things! It would need to ship to the UK and take visa too! I know some of you might say just to buy natural detergent or whatever, but fact of the matter is that my choice in Pompey lies between ASDA and Tesco, not exactly matched to the denim connosieur's tastes!

If any of you buy your detergents online, please send me a link. Im not picky, I just dont want to use Ariel ultrasoft!

Thanks!

Don't baby them. If you can't find natural detergent, it's really not a big issue. Wash those bitches in hot water and tumble till like 90% dry and then wear em the rest of the way. They won't lose much indigo.

Jeans like this are meant to be hate-fucked.

Hi guys,

Thanks!

You could try Ecover. av. in most supermarkets inc. asda and tesco-a bit more natural than others. But why bother with soap at all.?..if you're washing in the machine I don't use soap with jeans, and they still come out smelling and looking clean.

Seriously, what the hell is that thing?

it's a horse-riding machine. it goes from a trot to a fast gallop. they were in a ton of electronic stores the last time i went to tokyo. now, i'm seeing them in the states at places like brookstone. people claim, like chicken mentioned, that it helps people lose weight and tones up muscles. also, that it's a healthy and relaxing motion.

anyways, it simulates a horse. figured it might provide some good cowboy wear.

the last picture is a picture of a sybian.