samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

last 2 pages are fantastic, I think people linked from the sammy site will have a laugh, as did I.

Yea, these are certainly fading faster than my Rb11's did, those things were tough, and now they are frozen in time until Nov. 1, 2008. (I plan on wearing my free pair for a year, in honor of the contest pair)

Good news...

Just got mail regarding website...

Very sorry for the delays and poor response time for the website. I have been partly lazy *very sorry*, but also I've been a little busy ...

I was in florida picking up a small airplane with my dad for 4 days and then I have been doing web design and electronics for some paying clients (they obviously get first priority). Further more I had two hold ups (wasn't sure how to code something I wanted to implement), but I all came into place last night.

So basically, I will be finishing up very shortly (also I have resolved pretty much all issues with IE, but the fixes aren't up yet). I can tell you that I will almost for sure be done by early Tuesday the 28th, but if something changes I will (at the very least) make absolutely sure I get it done before monday the 4th (because after that I'm off to Japan to chill with 2000db).

Again sorry for the delays and thanks for you patience

So yeah - cheers everybody

I guess right now ppl are trying to get some wear going on....a view might be thinking about 2nd soak....

And some are'nt really into posting pics, I guess...

There are a couple contestents who have'nt posted at all....

So yeah - xmas fever...

Keep up the tough job- and focus on the goal...

20060726.jpg

Nice ass beatle! What kind of wallet is that? Redmoon? got more pics? I been wanting one, but im not sure if its worth it... got more pics?

Thanks...love ur socks...looks like ur really comfy..

Will send you some pics of the wallet - it's the smallest one they make - size of a cigarette box - holds like a CC and a drivers license plus some bills....:) Bought it for 90$ - and yes - it was worth it !!

Nevertheless it looks killer..

Beatle is it only one part you have bought or did you buy a wallet + a key hanger and then just put em together ?