samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Guest jeffvyain

someone's got one hell of a cell phone camera.

danger, if you're outside for 12 hours in sub 0 i don't blame you one bit. i understand everyone has different lifestyle. shit, in a year, i won't hardly be able to wear jeans at all, because i'll be in an office. but if i were simply walking to class in sub 0 or walking to work or whatever, you bet i'd have my jeans on.

Sony Ericsson K750 cellphone... it's got an insane camera on it with fresh features like panoramic, pic frames, & more... love it sometimes more then my panasonic lumix digital....

Cheap, weren't you supposed to give your sammies a little vacation..? ..and yeah, you really have to tell her age before i can decide if i should feel sorry for you or not.. ;)

Snap on the button fly atari. I think its a fit thing. Everyone else got it?

Nope, not me.

Cheap, weren't you supposed to give your sammies a little vacation..? ..and yeah, you really have to tell her age before i can decide if i should feel sorry for you or not.. ;)

Nope, not me.

i needed a break from the grifters... the girl is 26... and i have lots of button fly atari.