samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

sammy.jpg

Beatle's pants are lonely. I'll keep them company :) .

Btw, my feet aren't as flat as pancakes... it just looks like that because I shifted my weight to my heels + it's carpet. So yeah...

Damn, those babies look dope on you !

Argh, so stressed can't decide who to root for !:)

so i'm thinking i may have to wash my sammies already because they are covered in cement!! I hot soaked for about 3 hours already does anyone think they will shrink anymore??

Don't think they would...

so i'm thinking i may have to wash my sammies already because they are covered in cement!! I hot soaked for about 3 hours already does anyone think they will shrink anymore??

I think they do. For me it's taken usually at least three hot "washes" in the machine for maximum shrinkage.

298644550_ea1a9428b3.jpg

Sam is enjoying a nice day...but that was yesterday...rain again today...

So Cheap - and everybody else - as soon as they start getting loose or saggy you just soak them ?? That happens - basically - after 7 days of frequent wear...Do you soak them every week, than....???

Is it just me or does Beatle take the best photos ever?

Yeah a little sag doesn't hurt, it' just harder in the beginning when the top starts to sag but the bottom is still kind of stiff, it tends to balloon the top by propping it up higher and not letting it drape properly. But I suppose that's what I get for wanting thick stacks.

Thanks , Yet...Cheap talked me into selftimer....now I get lost in the woods all the time...Felt a little strange to take pictures of myself @ first- but now I just check if there are any ppl nearby - and if not - I point ...selftime...and shoot....most of the pics are not calling for compliments....

Let's see some of ur nature - ur from Canada - there's gotta be great scenery !!

Let's see some of ur nature - ur from Canada - there's gotta be great scenery !!

Beatle read my mind. Yet, put that river valley to some good use, I'm sure you'd get some amazing shots.

those fit you well adsurgo. did you size down? I went down 1 and I'm pretty pleased. I've got no saggy ass thus far, but they were riding my ass when I first soaked them. Don't know when I'll soak them again.

These are higher rise than any other jeans I have and too tight in the waist to pull down for a litle slouch, hoping they'l stretch so I can pull them down a little.

I soaked mine twice. I wore them for like eight days after the first and then soaked them again with hot water and a few pots of boiling water. the picture was like an hour after they dried from the second soak. the fit was perfect then but it stretched out a bit in the last couple days.

my bad broken glass. i totally forgot to answer to size thing. i didnt really size down. i mostly wear 33s or 32s and i got a 32. my natural waist size would probably be something like 32.5 in these before taking stretching and shit into consideration. thinking back i kind of wish i wouldve got a size 31 instead but these are still good.

Guest jeffvyain

wow, all these pictures are making me so jealous. those sams really shrunk up and fit a lot of you all very nicely. i don't think i could've treated mine like they deserved though. the only thing i've been doing a lot of lately is sitting on my ass. looks like beatle's been getting outside every day. those stacks look great on you. keep up the pictures. this thread and evolution are the only things i've been checking on SF lately.