samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

i cannot wait to see all these jeans at the end of the year. it's awesome we'll have so many pics of some awesome jeans that fade amazingly well.

I hope my crotch will hold up until then. I don't go commando anymore fearing a major blowout at any moment.

beattle, you've got a shitload of style. do your friends dress like you or are you kind of an exception?

Honestly..I'm kind of the black bird in the nest....most of my friends are more down to earth...which is why I get teased a lot...For buying stuff from Japan....and for wearing "strange" leather items....

:D

it's crazy that many of us have adopted a style of premium and esoteric japanese denim and leather products coupled with classic footwear--but we've done it almost entirely via the influence of this website. in new york, i know a bunch of people that rock the steez, but people like cheep and beatle are anomolies. perhaps they will be the ones to start the trend where they live?

but people like cheep and beatle are anomolies. perhaps they will be the ones to start the trend where they live?[/

I sometimes hope it won't start a trend...since it feels really great to be the only one in a 260.000 ppl city wearing a Samurai Jeans ...

It's like pradise...lost once you've found it....

but people like cheep and beatle are anomolies. perhaps they will be the ones to start the trend where they live?[/

I sometimes hope it won't start a trend...since it feels really great to be the only one in a 260.000 ppl city wearing a Samurai Jeans ...

It's like pradise...lost once you've found it....

yet again, another reason to love beatle... i feel you, once people start rocking the steez, you want to evolve on some next shit...if anyone else in richmond,va has some sammies, i would love to meet you(esp. if youre a chick). beatle is the only one that can wear that FC jacket without my jealousy. she and pr800 have the best joints.

nice combo beatle... anyone else?

yet again, another reason to love beatle... i feel you, once people start rocking the steez, you want to evolve on some next shit...if anyone else in richmond,va has some sammies, i would love to meet you(esp. if youre a chick). beatle is the only one that can wear that FC jacket without my jealousy. she and pr800 have the best joints.

i'm from VB and have a lot of friends in Richmond, if i go visit i'll bring my s710 19ozs

BTW....what about a new contest...in November ?? I have some info that the mynudies crew does Skull and Denime....

Anymore ppl up for more Samurai ???

dyed warp x weft jeans like the nando x nando or the pbj xx-007 would be great for this.

we don't know much about how they fade, so this will be exciting. it will be completely unique.

If we stick to regular jeans, then 45 rpm sorahikos would be a great jean. And nobody would have to worry about thrashing them because they could just be send to the store for free repairs.

The problem with doing black jeans is that they barely fade. It would make for uneventful updates if after 6 months of wear they barely faded.

It would be interesting on the other hand to try a black jean that was overdyed over blue indigo. The black Iron hearts come to mind.