APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey quick question...

Had some ns for about 6 months wear everyday...

iam thinking of giving them a warm soak? would that cause much indigo loss or just shrink them? If not a warm soak what would you guys reccomend?

Thanks

Hey quick question...

Had some ns for about 6 months wear everyday...

iam thinking of giving them a warm soak? would that cause much indigo loss or just shrink them? If not a warm soak what would you guys reccomend?

Thanks

I've done 2 hot soaks in the 5ish months I've had them and haven't lost a ton of indigo, personally I think they look pretty good. The warm soak shouldn't shrink it at all, but I've noticed that my inseam is a little short (or maybe it's just stacking better, I dunno). You can always do a cold soak, that'll probably cause the same amount of (relatively little) indigo loss and none of the shrinkage.

Hey, is it possible to move the backpockets? I think they are a litte bit too high up on my New Cures.

I need to know if New Cures has hidden rivets in the backpockets!

lol. sometime when i need a good laugh i come to this thread or the dior thread. so many funny questions.

but to make your life easier, check the inside of your jeans. if you dont see rivets on the inside (where the back pockets are), then no, there are no hidden rivets. Theyre only hidden from the outside, not on the inside. and if you're crafty enough, you can move the back pockets. just unsew it and sew it back on alittle higher. matter of common sense.

I'm a size 38 in mall jeans, 24 in 19cmMIJ, and 31 in Diesel. What size should I take in NS ? NC ? But is the Rescue that large ? Is there rivet in the denim itself that cannot be seen ? Where can I get APC jeans in NY and in LA ? Are you sure there are stores that carries it there ? Are you really sure they'll talk to me about the rivet ? But if I cannot button it up fully in size 29, is it still okay ? How much inches precisely will it stretch ? In percent ? And how much will it shrink in inches, cm and percent if I jump on my 150°F pool and then go to the hamam with my APC ? What about the marginal shrinking per inch/square ? Are you sure the APC store has APC jeans ? I worn them 65189494 seconds, what kind of washing program on my washing machine should I use in this case ? Should I really put water in the tub in order to make a cold soak ? Can a hot soak make my indigo NS a black NS ? What does APC means ? I heard that they're on sale in Fuckin, this little village in Austria ? Can someone get them cheap for me ? And the rivet, you forgot to tell me about it. I want answers NOW to my question, kthnx.

I'm a size 38 in mall jeans, 24 in 19cmMIJ, and 31 in Diesel. What size should I take in NS ? NC ? But is the Rescue that large ? Is there rivet in the denim itself that cannot be seen ? Where can I get APC jeans in NY and in LA ? Are you sure there are stores that carries it there ? Are you really sure they'll talk to me about the rivet ? But if I cannot button it up fully in size 29, is it still okay ? How much inches precisely will it stretch ? In percent ? And how much will it shrink in inches, cm and percent if I jump on my 150°F pool and then go to the hamam with my APC ? What about the marginal shrinking per inch/square ? Are you sure the APC store has APC jeans ? I worn them 65189494 seconds, what kind of washing program on my washing machine should I use in this case ? Should I really put water in the tub in order to make a cold soak ? Can a hot soak make my indigo NS a black NS ? What does APC means ? I heard that they're on sale in Fuckin, this little village in Austria ? Can someone get them cheap for me ? And the rivet, you forgot to tell me about it. I want answers NOW to my question, kthnx.

Austria? are you sure that there is a store that sells APC Jeans in Austria? :D

just kidding.

I want my NS's to fit tighter and become stiffer what could I do without buying a new pair. Mine fit to loose around the ankle - knee area.

you ruined them.

you're not supposed to wear them like that.

idiot.

this thread makes me want to bash my skull in with a rock. i tried, i really did, but fuck this thread.

Has anyone else ordered from the APC website lately? Its been a week since I've ordered and still no update. Its says order processing still.:confused: :confused:

I ordered something from the site on 12/28 and I was billed 1/4...about a week. They say they only bill when they ship out. I hope that gives you a clearer idea...

i could button the nc up from when i tried it on the first tiem. it was a bit tight though. did i choose the right size? i tried to size down 1 but it was too tight at the calves-area. what do you think? the fit is pretty perfect now, but hopefully they won't stretch out too much.

with my new cure i could button all the buttons, it was real tight though, they sit fine now..

My new cures are IN need of repairs

stiching on the right thigh on the inside starting to come undone pretty bad, need to take these to a tailor before it all unravels..

8.5 months in...

:|

I noticed the stitching on my pair isn't that great - i dare say my non-LVC 501's are probably better put together. I always assumed a join at the selvage ends should technically be stronger but my pair has always visible gaps at the knees and at the cuff. Two places that aren't actually put under much if any pressure. The thighs are still ok for the moment though - but it's not stiched through the selvage there.

The Denim on my APC"s is fantastic and i love the overall cut - but some better quality control on the stitching would be good. I'm fairly sure my left cuff was always a little loose but i wish i'd noticed when i got them before wearing them too much.

I wish i knew. I wanted to get a pair but i had no idea what size to order and wasn't sure if they'd be easy to resell here for the same price. Hopefully a pair with measurements will turn up on ebay or supermarket in the coming weeks.

Did you size down? I can't wear mine on my hips untill they stretch a full inch.

But to answer your question; I think they are meant to be worn on the hips. In fact, I think I once read that Touitou designed the jeans to be worn a little lower because French men tend to pull up their jeans too high for his taste.