APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many inches to the NS's stretch in the waist for you guys? Does 2" sound about right? A comfortable size in the waist for me is about 34" so I'm thinking that a 30 would be good unless they stretch more/less than 2".

And where are the raw blacks found?

If you want it to stretch to 34 inches I'd get a 31. My 31s stretched to that nicely.

How many inches to the NS's stretch in the waist for you guys? Does 2" sound about right? A comfortable size in the waist for me is about 34" so I'm thinking that a 30 would be good unless they stretch more/less than 2".

I too am a 34 waist and I copped a pair in a 31 and they fit perfectly. A 30 may be a tad too snug.

Ok, I don't know if this has been asked before, but when I do a search all I get is info on the NS compared to the cures.

I have a pair of New Cure's and I fucking love cut. Now I'm interested in a pair of black denim and I was wondering how the Black Stretch Cures cut is in comparison of the Raw New Cures. Is it a whole differend cut? Or is it pretty much the same skinny/tapered fit? There's no place around here that sells APC unfortunately.

Also, is the fabric texture pretty much the same as the raw black new standards? Or is it more of an overdyed black pants texture?

I've looked all over to find answers in regards to these black stretches, to almost no avail. I just ordered a pair last night, and I was originally going to size down one, but they were sold out so I took a gamble with 2 sizes down. Should be getting them sometime next week, I'll let you know.

And where are the raw blacks found?

id say get a 31. a 30 will be way too uncomfortable to break in. my waist is about the same as yours, and i wear size 31 black ns for "slim/skinny" fit, and 32 indigo ns for "slim/straight" fit. raw blacks are available at the APC stores.

anyone know where i can get the "original" cure cut in the U.S? I checked APC's euro website and it looks like they have some sizes left, but nothing in the US.

check the APC store, ebay, those kinds of places. im pretty sure you can't get originally cures on the website anymore. google it?

I've looked all over to find answers in regards to these black stretches, to almost no avail. I just ordered a pair last night, and I was originally going to size down one, but they were sold out so I took a gamble with 2 sizes down. Should be getting them sometime next week, I'll let you know.

Same here. There was one member who had a pair of those jeans, but simply ignored my PM's. Please let me know by the time your jeans arrive. It would be even better if you could provide me, and the other members, some pictures too!

Same here. There was one member who had a pair of those jeans, but simply ignored my PM's. Please let me know by the time your jeans arrive. It would be even better if you could provide me, and the other members, some pictures too!

I'll do my best to provide pictures, my cell phone cam isn't ideal but it's not horrible either. I talked to a guy on here with them in W28 and he said they measured 15" across after a few wears. The thigh measured 10.5" I believe he said, and the hem was about 7". I'm assuming they're cut the same way as New Cures from this. From that I'm gonna go with the fact that the stretch cures are cut the same way as raw ones. (NS at the top, NC past the knee).

id say get a 31. a 30 will be way too uncomfortable to break in. my waist is about the same as yours, and i wear size 31 black ns for "slim/skinny" fit, and 32 indigo ns for "slim/straight" fit. raw blacks are available at the APC stores.

I probably should have said that my true waist is ~32in. I measured a pair of jeans that I frequently wear which are low rise and have a great fit, and they were about 34". If I got a 31, and if the NS stretched more than an inch, then they would be too big, and it seems like people are saying that they stretch more than that.

does anyone else find that the Black NS doesnt stretch out as easily as the indigo? its been a couple months and mine still feels pretty snug and tight around the waist, while i remember my indigo pair stretching out easily

How much in length should we expect NS's to shrink? are there any deals going on right now to buy a pair? Im looking for Size 31 in NS

shrinkage is pretty minimal

does anyone else find that the Black NS doesnt stretch out as easily as the indigo? its been a couple months and mine still feels pretty snug and tight around the waist, while i remember my indigo pair stretching out easily

shrinkage is pretty minimal

yes

10chara

anyone have any ideas on how to stop leg twisting?

the denim on the right keeps twisting to the left and its pretty damn annoying since i'll keep adjusting to no avail!

leg twists pretty much always happen. my right leg's selvage line is around the front of my foot. it has to do with the way the denim is made, and I think it just adds a bit of character.

anyone have any ideas on how to stop leg twisting?

the denim on the right keeps twisting to the left and its pretty damn annoying since i'll keep adjusting to no avail!

let it happen its a beautiful thing.;)

Any Ideas how these fit? True to size?

http://www.apc.fr/us/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1C025412197M&color=NR012

Should I do my apc NS size for black stretch cures?

I can probably let you know the sizing on the black stretch cures. I should be getting my black new cures tommorow and I can go off that.I sized down 2 on em.