APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know much about soaking and washing jeans but what should i do with these ? i need opinions on what to do ... or if i should just continue to wear em.

Roughly 7 months no washes, nothing. starting to smell lol

and they were hemmed.

Sorry for so many pics.. ( i also have pics of the inside if needed ) and i know the pics of me wearing em are bad..

pic014.jpg

i dont know what the fuck you do all day but for 7 months that's fucking shit

"starting to smell"?!??!?!?!?!

they should be sooo fucking rank by now

get off the internet go thrash your shit, get new shoes, then come back and ask questions

Hey, what's everyone's opinion on getting true to size NC. I usually wear a 34, but was liking the smaller leg opening on the NC compared to NS. I know the waist will stretch in most APC denim but I need the room in the thighs. Has anyone had hand on experience in this matter? Did the thigh stretch in them?

Hey, what's everyone's opinion on getting true to size NC. I usually wear a 34, but was liking the smaller leg opening on the NC compared to NS. I know the waist will stretch in most APC denim but I need the room in the thighs. Has anyone had hand on experience in this matter? Did the thigh stretch in them?

i'm pretty much your same size, but i got mine in a size 32, which measures to actually 33w. it'll stretch. if you want less stretch, then get the size 33 (34w)

i have the new standards btw.

what's the dilly deal with the black ns not being selvage?

Black new standard is selvedge denim according to APC it just does not have the selvedge line. Hope this helps.

My gf has the Hipster. It's a size 26, but now... it looks like a size 28 or even more. Is there a way to make it shrink without water contact ? She bought it on ebay and they were already wash twice :( so no need to lose anymore indigo. Dryer ? Heating ?

^^Probably, but I think all the talk of stretching in this forum is a little exaggerated; I got a pair of size 26 NS from Stels in Boston (awesome store, btw) that I could baaaaarely button up hiked up to my true waist. After the first week of a bruised waist they were much more managable, but even after another couple weeks of wear without a belt and a waistband soak, they were still so it smarted a little whenever I sat down. Got a size 27; they fit MUCH better. The waist does stretch like the dickens, but it's not going to magically fit every waist size.

Guest youkinorn

APC Rescues

5 months ish, one wash at about 4 months.

Pictures don't really get the colors right (what's new?)

The fading is subtle since they are a pretty relaxed fit.

jeanslt3.jpg

my new cures are too tight in the calf area. It's been about 2 months of wear. Are they going to get any looser? Everything else is fine but the calf area. argh, should've only sized down 1 or gotten new standards.

Yet more proof to my belief that NCs are for lean/skinny people only. I'm lean and after almost 3 months of wear they still get stuck on my calfs when I take them off. Whereas my waistband has stretched comfortably/perfectly.

I'm not saying you're fat, but with NCs i'd generally advise against pushing your sizing up to minimize lost fit due to stretching. These shits are tight from the get. It really depends how long you've been breaking them in, though. If you're in your first 2 weeks or so then chill out they may stretch over time. But if its been about a month and theyre still too tight for you, you may need to size down..