APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my pair of NS in size 26 and im debateing wether I should go down to a 25 or keep the 26? are the 25's slimmer or is the waist just a size smaller?

i think only the waist is smaller

im not sure but i think the knee, leg opening and etc all stay the same

maybe thats why they have new cures and rescues?

hm...

Damnit why is there so much variance in how much the waist stretches haha. I'll probably get a pair of 27 new cures this week. My other pants are around a 27, so i was thinking of getting a size 26, but i have these april 77 not-stretch-at-alls so im just worried haha.

Although, i guess 26 would be the better option.

anyone know where i can get a pair of NS? I am living in Maryland near from D.C

I have been to barney in D.C, few days ago, but they were out of stock

and denim bar seems out of stock as well (I have been to denim bar online store)

So I would really like to get a pair of NS. Could you help me?

its nudie not nuddie and it pretty much depends on what you want out of your jeans nudies and apcs are both good starter pairs i think my ns are worked in pretty well but what kind of fit are you looking for?

another thing is do you really mind wavy stitching on the back of your pockets? i think its ugly but i'm certain others disagree it basically depends on preference of fit and styling

I like APC better than nudies...construction on nudies is sub par compared to APC's in my opinion. New standards or rescues are really the best pair to get started on for raw denim. I bought both NS and rescues and I ended up liking the rescues more (NS were too slim) so I have a pair of NS for sale. get at me.

this may be a biased thread but, I'm not super educated in raw denim but ive heard nuddie is a good brand to start with(my only concern is there crotch areas ripping) . or should i start with apc? thanks

pretty much any jeans from denim brands talked about on this forum is a good place to start. it all depends on how much you want to spend and what kind of fit you are looking for. that being said, do some more reading on this forum and learn as much as you can, and see which jeans interests you the most.

Hey...It's my first post so I'll keep it short. I just bought NS's 3 days ago and I am now officially addicted to raw denim. I'm thinking about adding a second pair to my collection, but I want to make sure I get some good wear on the APCs first....

So the question is: When is a good time to start rotating in a second pair of raw denim after a purchase? 2 weeks? a month?

Thanks